~{13}~

Hoseok:

This wasn't supposed to happen...that fucking Felix bastard ruined everything!!

We stopped everything and I asked Mr. Kim to send Felix to my office. I walked with fists and gritted teeth. I went back into my office and pushed everything on my desk off in anger making my hair and myself a mess.

She said he meant nothing to her! She said she didn't love him! Then why would he place his filthy lips on hers?!?

Soon enough the door opens revealing Felix. I turn with an insane look on my face that I cant simply get rid of. "Lee Felix...right?" He walks over to me and I could feel him behind me. "What was that huh?? That was never part of the deal!!" I turn around and face him with a smile.

"What are you to Y/n?" He looks at me fear obviously rising within him. "That little trick you pulled on her! That hickey! You really expect that work?! I love Y/n and she loves me! Your relationship with her is just one-sided so don't think you're any special to her or you mean anything to her! You don't!"

I snapped inside but kept the smile on my face. "That little kiss meant so much to me..because it angered me in ways you can't possibly think..now tell me the truth what is Y/n to you?" He was about to throw a punch at me which made the smile on my face disappear.

I grabbed his fist and twisted it around and grabbed the Knife I was hiding in my sleeve and pinned it against his neck. "Tsk tsk tsk...that was a stupid decision...do you really want to die that bad?!?" I chuckle in between.

"Y/n was right..you are a killer!!" I pin the knife with a bit more pressure on his neck. "Don't test me..now answer my fucking question!!" He groans in frustration. "Y/n is my girlfriend!! Ok?!" I let him go resulting him falling to the ground. "Haha t-that must be a lie..." I didn't want to believe it was true.

"Then what do you think that kiss meant?!" I held my head in frustration. "It meant nothing!!" He laughed making me hold the knife tighter. "She even kissed back for Gods sake!! And on the other hand you used force!"

I stumbled backwards. "Its not supposed to end this way!!" He laughed louder. "What you think it was going to end with you and Y/n living happily ever after?! Please! She hates you.." Tears started forming in my eyes.

He leaves with a scoff. That motherfucker is going to die. The door opened revealing Y/n. I walked over to her but Felix tried pushing me back. "Get the fuck away!!" I ignore him and push him to the ground making Y/n scream his name. I hated it. I grabbed her shoulder and pinned her on the wall. "P-please tell me that you don't love him! Please...I can't take it.." I whisper as a tear starts rolling down my face.

She wipes it away and I lay my head on her shoulder. "Please tell me you love me..I'm begging you.." I knew it wasn't enough.

She pushed me away. "Hoseok you don't learn you use your power in force! When will you learn?" I look at her blankly. "All I ask is for you not to leave me.." She shakes her head. "You caused me so much pain isn't this just fair?" I look at Felix on the ground standing up and running to Y/n. "Lets go before we have a chance this guy is crazy!"

My anger only rises. They open the door and leave me alone. I drop to my knees and the tears all come falling down. "Why won't you love me? I just don't get it!! Fuck.." I look at the knife I held. "Don't make me resort back to old habits Y/n..."

Y/n:

As I get back home with Felix I look at him with teary eyes. "I'm so sorry! I-I can't believe I left you alone with him...i'm so fucking stupid!! I'm so sorry..." 

Felix hugs me tightly. "Can we tell the authorities?" I shake my head with quivering hands. "D-don't...you don't want to know what he can possible do if you snitched on him you will lose more then you will possibly know.."