~{19}~

Jin:

I look at her, she seems different more beautiful yes, more amazing loving caring. she steps away from me as I don't want to move closer to her. She doesn't look delicate anymore, more like broken and shattered. I look at her calmly, "Y/n...what happened to you?" she looks at me surprised. "w-what do you mean?" I look at her with concern as I take my distance. "You look like you've seen things you didn't want to, felt things you weren't ready for...what happened?"

She purses her lips "I don't want to say...I can't especially to you..." she glares at me. "Y/n..after all these years yes i'm a bit mad that you left..that you love someone else..but there's one thing I learned while you were gone...and that's telling if you're broken or not...now tell me please...I care about you to much to leave you in such a state..."

"Jin it's complicated...and I don't trust you...I'm sorry.." she walks back and I grab her arm gently before she opened the door. "Just remember...I'm sorry.." she smiles at me and I finally feel warm inside instead of cold. she grabs my chin gently and kisses my cheek and I turn red. "Jin...I hope you mean what you say..I'll give you a second chance when i'm ready...I promise..."

she goes back inside and leaves me there all red and blushing. My heart finally feels warm inside instead of broken. "Y/n...you have such an amazing power...fixing something that people thought won't be fixed ever again..." I smile warmly after years. maybe I can change for the better...

Y/n:

I walk inside and I see Felix laying on the couch. Jin comes inside shortly after, should I give him a second chance? Felix sits up and looks at me and glares at Jin. "so what happened?" I smile at him. "don't worry I talked with Jin and he's fine..I look over at Jin who was still blushing after I kissed him on the cheek.

"where are the other guys?" Felix hugs me tightly. "they left out the back because they had to wake up early tomorrow.." I nodded. Jin grabs his things and walks towards the door. I walk towards him with Felix following closely behind. "Jin...i'll consider giving you another chance if you change ok?" He chuckles and gives me a warm smile which makes my heart flutter, maybe it's because he doesn't do it often.

I hugged him goodbye and he looks at Felix and puts out his hand for a handshake. Felix still glares at him but I push him to take the handshake, he rolls his eyes and takes the handshake. he look at Jin who smiled and waved goodbye. "Bye Y/n! Bye Felix!...." I close the door and look over at Felix who looked pale. "what's wrong with you now?" He looks at me like he's just seen a ghost. "Y/n...don't trust Jin..." I look at him confused. "why?" he holds my tight. "PROMISE ME!!!" "OK! OK! calm down Felix, are you sure you're alright? you were alright a second ago, what happened?" he shakes his head. "N-nothing let's just go to bed please.." he walks away without saying another word which gets me worried. what did he see to make him end up like that?

~Time skip to next morning~

I wake up and turn in my bed but don't see Felix. he must have woken up earlier. I take a shower and do my morning routine and get dressed. Everything seemed so quiet and silent. I walk downstairs, "Felix? are you there?" I look around but I don't see him anywhere. I check my phone and text him. I watch TV for the past two hours and check my phone again. He didn't reply. I was started to get worried. he didn't leave a message or a note before he disappeared.

I start calling him, But he never picked up. I took a deep breath. "he must just have went somewhere and turned off his phone...but why so early in the morning? and not even telling me where he went?" I sigh. I decided to call Changbin and luckily he picks up. "Y/n?" "Changbin! Thank God you picked up!" "yeah why? did something happen?" "Felix is not here..he didn't leave me a message or anything and he's not picking up any of my calls..do you know where he could be?" "YOU TOO?! he didn't pick up my calls either and Chan and Minho said that he didn't pick up their calls either..we're starting to get worried..." "He might've just went somehwere and turned off his phone...I'll just wait until he comes back if he's not back by the end of the day then we need to find him..." "ok see you later" I ended the call and sighed again. where could he have gone? This is so not like him.. I search the house again and see Tan laying under the bed. "oh crap Tan! I totally forgot you existed!" I pick him up and he wakes up and starts yipping and licking me. "I'm so sorry That I haven't been able to give you the attention you deserve I miss you! have you seen Felix?" I put Tan on the ground and he starts itching and falls asleep again.

I sigh, "why did I think asking a dog would work? you're useless but You're cute so I love you!' I pet Tan and leave him. The house feels so quiet and empty. I go downstairs and put food in Tans food bowl and water in his water bowl. I get my things and go out, "i'll just go out to the mall to calm my nerves..." I say to sooth myself from the stress that was rising inside of me.

Felix {from before he disappeared}:

I couldn't sleep the look Jin gave me..the look in his eyes..he has the intent to kill..and I can't but think that he's gonna kill me. He looked so innocent after he went out with Y/n but he doesn't seem like he changed. I thought for a tiny moment that Y/n Changed him but...his eyes looked like he really wanted to kill.

Fear started rising inside me, I walked downstairs and saw Tan eating his food. Y/n seemed like she totally forgot Tan because she forgot to feed him for how long now. I pet him and grab a beer from the fridge. This is making me feel stressed. Then I hear my phone ring on the counter top which startled me and almost made me drop my beer. I sighed and picked my phone up. "hello? who's there?" at first it was silence. "Are you Lee Felix?" "yes why? and who are you?"

"I'm Min Yoongi...and I think we need to have a little chat..."