Chapter 3

That evening, Chloe quickly brushed her hair, then straightened her ponytail out perfectly. As the mayor's daughter, Chloe found it very important to always look her best.

After a deep sigh, Chloe started walking down the halls into the main lobby. This is what a real hero like Ladybug would do. She thought to herself.

As Chloe exited the elevator, she walked through the glass doors and walked up beside her father.

"Chloe, dear thanks so much for being here." her father said thankfully. Chloe only rolled her eyes, not liking all the attention of being nice.

In a minute, the door opened, and Mrs. Couffaine walked in, along with her two children. The first one was Juleka, a quiet girl from Chloe's own class. The second was a boy, much taller and handsome than his sister. His hair was an amazing shade of blue, which matched his outfit perfectly. Lastly, he held a guitar case in his right hand, as he looked around at the spacious hotel.

When Luka's eyes meet Chloe's, she realized right away she was staring. Chloe looked away, slightly embarrassed. Her heart belonged to Adrien. She thought to herself.

"Mrs. Couffaine, thank you so much for coming. Now follow me to my office so we can talk about the docks renting price. My daughter, Chloe, is more than happy to entertain your children for a while, aren't you dear?" Mr. Bourgeois said to Chloe.

Chloe only rolled her eyes before looking over to Mrs. Couffaine.

"Yeah. When I don't have a choice," she said while crossing her arms. Chloe didn't want to be in this situation, so why should she pretend to be excited about it?
"Hehem, Chloe? Mr. Bourgeois said while giving Chloe a pleading look.

"Yeah, I'm super excited to hang with your kids," Chloe said sarcastically. Her father smiled out of gratitude. Chloe glanced at Luka, who she saw slightly snickering.

"That's good enough for me, sir. Now kiddos, don't be getting into trouble." Mrs. Couffaine said before walking off.

Chloe now stood in front of both Mrs. Couffain's children. Juleka stood silently beside in her own manner, while Luka smiled towards Chloe. Feeling herself slightly blush, Chloe quickly talked.

"Follow me," she said exasperated, as she led the way to a spare room in the hotel.