chapter 6

Back in modern time at the Bourgeois hotel, the glass shattered from the windows and went straight at the three teenagers. Juleka quickly ducked and hid from the blast, as her older brother did the same.

A piece of glass was comming straight at Chloe, but she didn't see it.

"Chloe!" Luka yelled, as he plunged her way and knocked her to the ground.

The glass piece shattered above them, as a supervillian entered.

"I am Tiddle wave!" the villian yelled in a bomming voice. I'm looking for Mayor Bourgeois, but any of his spoiled rotten family will do!" Tiddle Wave yelled to the three shooken Teens. When Chloe tried to get back up, Luka pressed her down. If Tiddle Wave got a hold of chloe, there's no telling what would happen.

Suddenly, a familiar spotted superhero entered the room, along with her partner, Cat Noir.

"You'll paw-bably have to wait on that one!" Cat Noir said, as he threw his stick at the villian, who only reflected its blast.

"Aw, Ladybug, and Cat Noir. I was hoping you'd show up. You have something Hawkmoth wants."

"Well were not giving our miraculouses up for free this time!" Ladybug yelled as she threw her yoyo at Tiddle Wave. With a quick reflex, he made water appear by his side, blocking the yoyo's attack.

"Cat Noir! Make a distraction while I get these three civilians out of here!" Ladybug yelled to Cat Noir.

"Of course M'lady!" Cat Noir replied, while luring Tiddle Wave away.

"Ladybug! Your just in time! If anything, your late." Chloe exclaimed happily at seeing her favorite hero come to her aid.

Ladybug quickly rolled her eyes. "Lets get you three out of here! Quick to the escape exits!" Ladybug led all three of them to the exit door, only to find it jammed closed. Fiddling with it, Ladybuf realized it wouldn't budge.

"I'll have to carry you out threw the window. I can only hold one of you at a time, so who's first?" Ladybug asked. She hated to leave anyone behind, but there wasn't really any other options.

"Chloe should go. Tiddle Wave would hurt her the worst if he got a hold of her." Luka said truthfully.

As Ladybug went over to pick Chloe up, she shooed her away. "No. It was me who wanted to shut down the beach, which is what I'm guessing this Tiddle Wave is mad about. I shouldn't be put in a safe position while others are at risk because of my actions." Chloe exclaimed. She felt an urge to impress Ladybug, by showing that she could be kind too.

"Chloe, are you sure?" Ladybug asked, a bit surprised.

"Yes. Get them to safety first. Its what a hero would do." Chloe added in truthfully.

"Okay then."

"Take Juleka first. I don't want anything happening to my little sis." Luka said.

"Okay. I'll be back before you know it." Ladybug said as she picked Juleka up, then flew into the nightime streets of Paris.

"What you did was brave, Chloe." Luka said to her.

"Its what should be done, and its what a hero would do." Chloe said, thinking of Ladybug.

"See, your not that bad, Chloe. Trying to be a hero and put others before you is a great deed, and its what makes you a hero." luka said.

Chloe found it hard once again not to smile and blush.

When Ladybug came back, she swooped Luka up, and swung threw the streets of Paris. Before he was out of sight, Luka winked to Chloe, who only stood by shocked.

A few moments later, Ladybug came back once again, but before she could pick up Chloe, Tiddle Wave burst in, along with Cat Noir trying to drive him backwards.

"Hey, Play time isn't over yet!" Cat Noir yelled, hoping to grab his attention. When Tiddle wave saw Chloe beside Ladybug, a malicious grin uprooted in his face.

"Miss Chloe Bourgeois. I've heard rumors that it was you who shut down the beach for private use only. For that, your going to pay." Tiddle Wave suddenly threw back a wave of water, just as Ladybug pushed Chloe aside, Behind one of the couches.

Cat Noir soon joined them. "Sorry m'lady, but this villian is getting hard to distract!" he yelled.

"Well then I know what to do! Lucky Charm!" Ladybug yelled. In her hands laid a very familiar pot, except this time, it was a mix of yellow and black, resembling a bee. When Ladybug turned to Chloe, she saw a mix of red and black spots flash upon her.

This is getting good!