Nine

~~The Next Morning

I woke up and noticed everyone sitting around the meeting table. Even Clint was there. We were only missing Tony. And then I noticed Thor. But he looked.. Fat.. I ignored it and sat down.

"Sorry that Tony isnt here.. We tried.. But he doesnt want anything to happen to his family.." I spoke, setting my head on the table.

Steve set his hand on my shoulder. "Its not your fault. We can see where he's coming from.. He has a family that he wants to protect."

"This used to be his family though.. Whatever happened to that?"

Suddenly, I heard a car outside in the parking lot. I rushed outside to see a fancy black car pulling up. It stopped and the window rolled down to reveal Tony.

"I thought you didn't want to do this.." I spoke. Tony silently got out of the car and opened the trunk.

I watched as he pulled out my knives and gun. I forgot about those. And then I saw Steve's shield. I traced the circles and the star with my finger and then quickly turned around to see Steve and the others.

"Oh yeah.. You forgot something on my porch yesterday.." Tony said, pulling out my suitcase. I smiled and grabbed it.

"Welcome back Tony." Natasha said and we all walked inside.

We gathered around an empty room on the first floor. "So how are we going to do this?" Tony asked.

"Well.. I could build a time machine that could get us into the quantum realm so we could go back and get the stones.." Bruce spoke, staring at the empty space. "Although.. We'll need special suits."

~~

We all stared at the giant mechanic on the ground. And then we looked at our red and white suits. Where were we going to go though?

*And I forgot about Rhodes. Shiiit.*

"I know you're wondering. Where are we going. Well.. The space stone and time stone is in New York. Tony, you can go there with Scott, Steve and I. The reality stone is in Asgard. Thor and Rocket.. That's where you'll go. The soul stone is in Vormir. Natasha, Clint, and McKenna can go there. Finally, the power stone.."

"Is in Morag. I can go there with.." Nebula started, looking around.

"Rhodes." Bruce said.

We all nodded and stepped onto the giant circle pad. We mad side we had our Pym particles and everything was ready. I took a deep breath. "Remember.. Get the stone and leave.. We don't have enough particles to mess anything up.." I said. Everyone nodded.

We all put our hands in the middle. "We can do this.. Get the stones, come back, and we can finally fix this. Don't mess around.. And don't die.." Steve said. We drew our hands back and I looked up at Steve.

"This will work.. It has to.." I said. And then the machine was switched on and we were transported away.