chapter 5

sooo... this is who trancy is kin to? you asked yourself. there was a chunky man with whitish blonde hair dressed formally in a suit and tie and another one, long blonde hair, purple eyes and a white suit that was very melodramatic. that white suited man was currently.. dancing.. due to the house's decor. something.. you still didn't quite understand... something about his father..? this is interesting.. you then decide to follow closely.
~~~~~

at dinner, you heard his entire tale... apparently he lived in a village through burned to ashes.. and as a result he lost his little brother.. soon after, his father.. died as well.

poor child... your ears drooped. no wonder he's like this. of course, that overly dramatic purple eyed man burst into hysterics. Arnold, for some reason, didn't look entirely phased. and that made your blood boil. you curl your lip slightly. the priest offers to help him in anyway possible, but alois stands up from his seat. "thank you father, but I'll manage." he said confidently. "because not only do I have uncle Arnold... but another.. very special member as well." he smirks and giggles. "you what? you have another person living here?" Arnold queries, slightly exasperated. trancy doesn't reply. instead he smiles and claps his hands twice. "Here girl!" he called. that's my cue!

you leapt and rushed into the dining room, causing pretty much everyone of the men to cry out from fear and shock. they straight up jump from the table and back away from you as you approach. alois spreads his arms and you immediately give him a massive tiger hug, careful not to knock him off his feet. he laughs as you nuzzle and lick his hair. "this is my sweet (name)! she's magnificent, isn't she?" he giggled innocently, itching your cheek "a-a bloody tiger!!?" arnold cried. "uh huh!" alois chirped dismissively. "she's a fitting animal for the trancy household, no?" he smiles, pulling your cheeks tenderly. "but of course!" the overly dramatic man in the white suit cried as he puts his hand upto his forehead. "it all makes sense! the tiger, the graceful, powerful, majestic beauty of the wild represents everything Earl Trancy was when he was among us!" he cried spinning and posing ridiculously. "he could be amongst us right now! oh, I just see his face in this mighty tigress' features!" you blink at the delusional man. right... alois hugs you and nuzzles into your chest fur. "as long as you're both around, I'll be just fine." he giggled and led you over to arnold, hugging him, with arnold nervously placing a hand on your head. "but, (name), I must warn you.." he starts, looking at you smugly. yeah? "rrroa?" you look at him quizzically. "don't lean too closely to him, he has disgusting old man's breath." he whispered to you. Arnold heard him and blushed in embarrassment.
~~~~~

after the visit, Arnold seems to be seething over trancy's bluntness. you lay on the ground on your back, with trancy straddling your belly, holding a large briefcase. he bounced lightly on your belly, grinning widely at you. "ready for the grand finale, my sweet?" he asked cheekily, holding up the briefcase. you purr and nodded eagerly, prompting alois to bounce lightly on your belly in affectionate excitement yet again. "I knew you would!" he squeals with each bounce. I'm. Al-ways ready! "Gr-ooo-aa-arw!" you replied with each bounce on your belly. he dashes to his window and you hurriedly follow him. you poke your head out and watch as Arnold was about to enter his carriage.

master trancy says a few words to him, then dumps the contents of the briefcase to the ground below. much to your amusement, Arnold starts hurriedly picking up the discarded papers scattered over the ground. alois burst out laughing at the display. "do you see that, (name)? he looks like a cow learning how you dance. truly a pitiful sight." he mocks, pointing at the man. you growl in laugher. how pathetic! this is rich! you look over to claude, and much to your annoyance, he has as much expression as a brick. alois takes note of this and is notably displeased. "I'm waiting claude." he then gives a slightly confused glance. "master?" he gives a sideways glare to the butler. "I want you to laugh."

nothing. just a blank look. alois sighs in annoyance and looks out at the approaching storm. now his blankness was eating at your nerves. Just a chuckle, you stoic spidery dodo! "Roaar!" you growl, smacking him in the arm with your massive paw. he scowls noticeably, and without trancy noticing, places his hand on your head and harshly pushes you back, nearly knocking you off your paws. "keep out of this, you miserable feline..." he mutters almost inaudibly. you snarl and prepare to lunge at the demon, but alois' voice interrupts you. "a storm's coming." he murmers. he turns on his heel, with a dark look on his face. on a light switch, his face brightens, with a huge, cheerful smile on his face and a brief clap of his hands. "Come along, sweet (name)! let's get ready for bed, then we cuddle all through out the storm together!" he chirped, before walking towards the door. claude goes to follow, giving you a dirty look as he walked past you. you-! "grr-!" in a blind fury, you lurched forward and your claws caught onto his pants.

and in one swift motion.

you pulled his pants straight down.

Trancy heard the commotion and spun around to see claude stiffened with his pants around his ankles. Behind him, you have a cheeky look on your face, licking you're paw innocently. A moment of silence came over him, before he suddenly bursted into laughter, almost falling to his knees, pointing at the visibly humiliated demon. "Oh (name)! You naughty girl! What a wicked sense of humor you have! Haha!" He exclaimed, voice bordered with hysteria. Finally his laughing fit came to an end. The demon growls as he slowly picked his pants back up. Master trancy's face darkened slightly before he turned his back once again. "Come now claude, don't pout. Little (name) is merely trying to teach you about humor. You could use it." With that, he walks off.

You follow after him, giving a cheeky smirk to the demon before exiting.