I just can't help believing...

|| This story is based on a real dream that I had, not all of it, though. Enjoy! P.S: there won't be any love story with Elvis, but just a fan-idol love. ||

1970, Lexington, Kentucky - Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee.

You smile brightly at the television when the reporter tells the news: "Elvis Presley's Graceland is open to the public, only today! Hurry to the nearest music shop to get your ticket! Sadly, the King won't be there." You quickly turn it off and run your room, wearing a white blouse and blue high-waisted jeans, all combined with black high heels. You grab your back and walk out of your flat. You don't care if Elvis is not going to see you, you MUST see Graceland!

You rush downstairs to the exit and take the bus, which leads you to the main street. You step out of it and walk into the music shop, looking at all those beautiful Elvis posters. You stay in line, waiting for your turn. The shop assistant is more than frustrated, you can bet that he had a lot of fans rushing over since the news went on streaming. You look at him and smile once you reach the table. "Are tickets for-" You try to speak, but he automatically gives you an 'invitation' to Graceland. You look at him and give him some cash, he looks at you. "Wait, are you miss Y/L/N?" He asks you. You nod your head, blushing. "The ticket is free for you. There's also a letter from Elvis." He says, looking at you. You almost faint, turning pale as you take the papers in your hands. You then make your way out of the shop, walking towards the bus stop.

You try not to scream, then you sit down on an empty bench, taking a deep breath. You look at the envelope that contains the letter, your hand is shaking. You slowly open it and take the letter out. 

"Y/N, my darling. 

I've been wanting to meet you for so long. Your father was with me while I was in the army, he told me that you and the family are big fans. I decided to open Graceland today, just because I want to see you. It would be the perfect way to meet you in disguise!

Before you can say anything, I'll be at Graceland. The reporter might have said I ain't, but I am. Please, come around after 5 pm. Sure, you can see the house during the day, but at that time, be sure to be near the Jungle Room. 

I hope to see you, little one. 

Lots of love, 

Elvis Presley."

You scream happily, crying of joy. "Ah!" Your loud scream makes a pigeon fly away from its tree. You stand up and rush to your boyfriend's shop, pushing the door. "Honey!!" You yell, looking around to find him. "Hey baby, what's good?" He asks you, noticing your happy look. You run to him and let him read the letter. "Aw, honey! That's amazing! Let me finish here and I'll take you there." He says, looking at you. You frown and pout. "No. Finish now! We gotta get there on time! It takes us six hours to go there; if we leave now, we might be there for 4 pm." You explain, pulling his arm to convince him. He then gives you a soft kiss on your cheek and nods his head. "Wait for me outside." He tells you, before going behind the curtain to change his clothes. You walk out of the shop, looking around. 

You see some people walking near you, one of them looks exactly like Elvis. You must be having hallucinations, the happiness is too much. You rub your eyes, the people are gone. You see your boyfriend walking out of the shop, he's wearing an Elvis shirt. "I couldn't find a better boyfriend." You tell him, kissing his lips. He smiles and walks with you towards his car. You climb inside and look at him. "Enough fuel?" You ask, smiling brightly. He nods his head and starts the car, pulling out of the parking lot. You take out the Elvis' Gold Records tape and play it on the radio, smiling and singing along with your idol.