I'm not the marrying kind!

|| Hey folks. This story had to have a different plot but Wattpad won't let me upload heavier GIFs, so I'm making up one all of a sudden. Thank you for reading! P.S: Elvis isn't famous! ||

Santa Monica, 1962.

You are a maid of a broke family: the Presleys. Actually, it's just Vernon, the father, and Elvis. Elvis is a boy, around your age, who is so naive that he thinks that people who take advantage of him are doing him a favor. 

You and the men are driving on a lonely road. You look at Vernon: he's super serious as he focuses on the road; Elvis instead is tapping his hands on his thighs, while biting his bottom lip and moving his head to what seems to be the beat he's doing with his hands. You love how he looks like a little kid. Actually, you have always had a crush on Elvis, since you've been a maid of the family for four long years. 

You remember when you first got into the family after the death of Elvis' mother. They were both lonely and couldn't go on living without a female figure in their lives. You were Elvis' classmate in High School, and when you knew about their loss, you decided to join in and help them. After all, Elvis had always helped when you had a problem.

You can't count how many times you told Elvis that he needs to get in the music business, but no

You can't count how many times you told Elvis that he needs to get in the music business, but no. He just won't listen to you. You clap happily as him and some of his friends jam some gospels under the porch, he turns to you every now and then, making your heart skip a beat. He is so handsome to be 22 years old, but when you saw a picture of his mom, you finally realized why he was so unique. His hair is bouncing up and down as he wiggles his body while singing and strumming his guitar. He stops for a minute, staring at you and walking in your direction. You blush and gulp as you feel your stomach going in every way. "E- Elvis?" You mumble, but then he turns his body in the opposite way as you are now staring at his butt. Which is a sight that you don't refuse.

Now, you're proud to laugh at those memories

Now, you're proud to laugh at those memories. You both were so young, yet so stupid. 

Suddenly, the car stops in the middle of the road. "Pa'? What do I gotta do?" Elvis asks, looking at his father who tries to start the car once again. "I don't know, son... Actually, why don't you and Y/N push the car and try to see if poor ol' Caddy works again?" Vernon suggests, while you and Elvis get down of the vehicle. You walk to the back of it, Elvis looks at you. "Darlin', I don't think you should be doin' this. I'm afraid you might hurt your back with pushin' and stuff." He says, looking at you and frowning as he places a hand on your lower back. You shrug and look at him, raising one eyebrow. "Honey-bunch , do you think I'm just a little kid? I'm as old as you are and I can do everything you can do!" You yell, as you begin to push on the car's back, not having any results. Elvis just laughs and pushes along. "You sure can't grow a beard." He says, making you feel very embarrassed - you can feel your cheeks becoming red each minute that passes.