Prologue

It's been a decade at most since the war began after the death of Queen Oasis. A prophecy made by Nightwing that called for a blood egg mudwing, deepest blue egg seawing, skywing of the largest egg, a lone sandwing egg found in the dessert alone where no rival queen can find, a Nightwing egg delivered by the Nightwing to the talons of peace. They are all to be born all the brightest night to end the war.

Skywing Palace
Hvitur escaped with the Skywing thinking it was to easy but still kept running or flying. As he was still midair he was tackled by two large skywings.
"Tsk Tsk Tsk, I thought this will be 'Thrilling'" said a large Skywing barely landed right next to a large Sandwing.
"I hope this egg doesn't belong to a certain prophecy Icewing" said the Skywing.
"Give it, oh I hope I don't drop this special egg tonight, will oh sorry " said the Sandwing as the broken eggshell and dead dragonet fell to waste on the ground.
"You are all monster Scarlet and you as well Burn" screamed Hvitur
" Well some of us don't want this war to end I always have such thrilling battles in my arena" hissed Queen Scarlet.
"Well we can't let you leave" said Burn as she stabbed her venom barb through his exposed underbelly.
"Lets go Queen Burn and guard dispose of the bodies." Hissed Queen Scarlet

Meanwhile in Cave
"Where is that damn fool with the egg I should of went for it myself" screeched Kestrel
"He died Kestrel, burns bloody fun and besides it was not set up for her amusement you would of died" remarked Dune while eying the suspiciously the silver black egg and the bright golden one under the moonlight one of which he took from Thorn.
"I'm back and I got the egg" huffed webs tiredly
"That a pathetic f@ck#ng Rainwings dumbass" tired Kestrel (btw hate myself for writing that).
"It doesn't matter as long as we have give dragonets born on the brightest night" remarked Webs.

In the egg
A golden Dragon with black teardrop read every thought questioning of the Sandwing she presumed.
The Seawing well he hates himself but see he will be the teaching one who somewhat cares.
The Skywing she felt sorry as she read her thought she hurt inside unable to save her dragonet.
They will most likely all die without her help it just as a matter of time.
She grinned.