In the Cave

*thought speaking*
"Speaking"
Sunny Pov
It's been six years since the brightest night, Kestrel was training sweet but dumb Clay no offence though. Starflight just in his scroll which several times got so annoying I just hit him in the head and all he does is just stare at me.
Tsunami the greatly ferocious and mostly bronze and hardly thinks before doing is chained to a wall for beating the shit out of Starflight cause he would not stop talking.
Glory same as Starflight, but sarcastic, less annoying, and fun to be around we found out she could use venom nearly melting the cow in acid yikes.
Dune weirdly just just looks at me the forth I saw into his subconscious which was guilt, he knew my mother but lost loose ends when he took my egg from the place she put it. Weirdly in all my peering in his mind the Sandwing was always with a Nightwing so I believe I am more than just a non venomous Sandwing.
Webs of course was scared after figuring a Dragon name Morrowseer is coming tomorrow.
Starflight is the same as me besides not being able to read the subconscious as others he have two silver tear drops by his eyes.
Well secretly I did a animus test after getting to read a scroll about them so I tried it with a rock and let's just say Tsunami was unconscious for a couple of days hmm.
After learning that using magic takes the soul I more or less created something of much more. When I use a spell instead of taking my soul it instead its make me harder to kill and sneakier.
*Starflight what do you know about a Dragon name Morrowseer and please help me break Tsunami out I can't stand her screaming*
*Well He created said prophecy of which our existence is associated with and I will help since I actually want to sleep tonight*
*Well I-I-I*
*Sunny are you okay answer me*
"A darkness rise throughout the yonder
Those involve in the fake prophecy revolves in fates unseen
A fortune untold
A distant world separated by vast ocean opens the key
For a hidden city for untold secrets
Prevents a era of which all dies
Find a animus of each Dragon tribes
To repel the doom of which kills" said Sunny in a monotone voice before passing out.
"Sunny!Sunny! Glory I need help it happened again come quickly now" yelled Starflight
"This is the tenth this week damn, oh well like I had something better to do anyway" replied Glory.
"I'll get Dune he may be able to help Sunny" yelled Starflight as he ran.

Conscious
*Where-where am I*
*Actually thats pretty much up to you*
*Who who are you*
*I'm a Dragon obviously and I guess I need your help*
*I don't even know you at all*
*Well I know you indeffenitly as you are my great grand neice from a different era*
*what do you mean*
*Well most know me as Darkstalker and I'm your great great something fucking great uncle*

Ending Song