Morrowseer

'What in the absolute fucking happened and apparently I'm on some fucking weird trip'
"Sunny wake up please wake up now!"  Yelled I believe to be Done.
"K I fell like I been on some drugs for a decade how u doing" as I walked to a wall vomiting for 15 minutes of.
":1" Dunes weird expression which confused me a lot.
'Sunny umm you okay after that ordeal' trasmiitted by Starflight who was kicked out the cave by Dune because he started to stare at Sunny like a pervert.
'Fine I guess bu-'
'Morrowseer is here and wants to see the us, I told glory to camoflauge herself a Skywing since I saw what might happen'
'Alright'
"Hey Dune I'm good now I'm heading ouy" yelled Sunny
"Be careful Morrowseer is here be presentable" yelled Dun back.

In the main Cave
"Yes some things went terribly wrong we've been treated like prisoners" yelled Tsunami.
"Tsunami zip your tongue and don't talk at all" growled Kestrel.
"SILENCE" roared Morrowseer as he pointed a Sunny angrily
"What the hell are you suppose to be what is wrong with you" as this Sunny just got plane out angry not caring no more.
"What am I you say, says the little bitch who can just apparently fly in here thinking he is some sort of royalty because he is douchebag of a Nightwing so I suggest you zip it you worthless bitch" screeched Sunny.
*Absolute Silence*
Morrowseer just got so furious and charged at Sunny who just dodged and slashed back with her talons getting the of his neck with her tail that felt like lightning strikes you.
"There is no room for you" as Sunny slashed his underbelly while Clay and Tsunami tackled him.
Kestrel just smirk as Sunny just use all her teaching and then some to kick a full grown Nightwing ass she for once in her life thought she would never have emotion of pure happiness in a dragonet again.
'This was not in the story line my niece'
'Don't care and can you tell me more of my heritage i need to know why my fire feels like a freezer burn glacier that can instantly break chains'
'Well it's true your Sandwing and Nightwing sure but you are also a Icewing from my side which is your father who his a Prince long ago.