Danganronpa Abridged: Episode 1

Michael: (I'm Michael Hamilton and I'm a new student here at Hope's Peak Academy. I'm just your everyday teenager who was lucky enough to be invited to this prestigious school. I'm going to take this opportunity by the horns and bravely face every trial that comes my-)

Monokuma: U pu pu pu!

Michael: AHHH!

- Danganronpa Abridged Thing -

Michael: AHH! Oh, wait, what? Who the hell are you?

Monokuma: Well, if you're done monologuing, my name's Monokuma. I'm half hope, and half des-bear! Des, bear. Bear, y- you get it?

Michael: I don't get any of this.

Monokuma: Oh, you know what? I don't care! Go talk to those other losers!

Michael: Wait, what are you talking about? AAH! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

Matt: Oh, would you stop your screaming, you penniless vermin? You're damaging the esteemed ears of Matt Burr. See? That's my name.
(Super Duper High School Prick, Matt Burr)

Michael: Oh, so you're acknowledging that thing, okay.

Colin: Sup, brah! Totally need your palm for predicting and shit. Eh, could you lend me some money? (Colin Lee, Super Duper High School Bum)

Jay: Hmm, yes. This video reminds me of a video game. I like video games. Do you like video games? I refuse to associate with you if you don't. (Jay Laurens, Super Duper High School Dork Supreme)

Kyle: Do not listen to such poison! Games are not welcome in a school environment! This is a place of grave seriousness! Do you not agree, classmate? (Kyle Park, Super Duper High School Hardass)

Michael: You're scaring me.

Kyle: Fear is not welcome in a school environment!

Chloe: OMG, like, do you have to, like, talk about, like, school environments all the, like, time? That's so, like, lame! Like. (Chloe Lover, Super Duper High School Airhead)

Charlie: Umm, umm... N- not to be a bother, but where, umm- (Charlie Guerrero, Super Duper High School Totally-A-Chick)

Michael: (At this moment, I was aware of how adorable this girl was and how me wanting to hit that was both totally acceptable and something I'd never regret.)

Christine: Oh, there's no need to bother with such trivals. We should simply make ourselves comfortable and I WILL WATCH YOU BURN! adapt to our new environment. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! Don't you agree? (Christine Lover, Super Duper High School Hellspawn)

Michael: Uhh...

Christine: Aha ha!

John: Oh, and that, those high walls don't scare me! I'm sure if I hit them a bunch, it will solve our problems! And yes, that is my answer to everything! (John Jefferson, Super Duper High School Needless Violence)

Gabriel: I was gonna say. Anyway dude, I'm Gabriel and I'm- (Gabriel Kim, Super Duper High School Jock)

Katie: Nobody cares about you! Hi! I'm Katie Fisher. I like sports, and donuts, and... That's it! (Katie Fisher, Super Duper High School Donut Nut)

Michael: Well, you're well rounded, aren't you?

Katie: Like a donut?!

Michael: Umm...

Olivia: Katie, do not make a fool of yourself in front of the newcomer.

Katie: (DID YOU SAY DONUT?!)