1

Your POV

"Y/N! Wake yo dumb ass up!"

I groan and jump out of my bed when my best friend Kaitlyn threw ice fucking cold water on my ass. "Fuck you hoe!" I snap playfully rushing to get out of my clothes.

As my compression shorts start to show my v-line she blocks her eyes and says, "Nigga what the fuck? I don't wanna see your hairy ass balls!" I laugh before taking them off completely and throw them at her.

She squeals and flicks it to the ground before running her crazy ass out of my room. Wait hold on a motha fuckin second how did she get in? I groan again and make my way to my bathroom. I rub my face trying to get the tiredness out of my eyes eventually giving up and hoping in a steamy shower.

Fifteen minutes later I hear my phone go off so I hop out still butt ass naked and rush to my phone. When I picked it up I saw that it was our manager Robert from Sony Music. "Yessir!" I quip suddely feeling a rush of excitement.

"Y/N are you with the girls?"

"Uh no. Actually I just hopped out the shower. What's up?"

"Well I need all the girls there can you get them up?"

"Alright-" I pause and take the phone away from my ear as I holler, "Girls! Get your asses up here its Rob!"

I put my phone on speaker as I run into my closet to change into some clothes, and do my hair, finally.

(Outfit!)

When I'm done I suddenly hear giggles so I turn around to see Nicole, Emily, Jade, and Kaitlyn recording me

When I'm done I suddenly hear giggles so I turn around to see Nicole, Emily, Jade, and Kaitlyn recording me. "Oh fuck you guys! Go talk to Rob! I'm hungry so I'm makin food!" As I walk out the closet I shake my short but still wet hair in their faces making them scream and run to my bed.

As I made my way down stairs I heard my mother scream my name. "Yeah!" No response. Hm. "I'm making food! Want anything?" I holler back. She responds almost instantly.

"Well duh get yo Y/S/C ass in that kitchen and make yo momma somethin!"

"I feel the love ma." I mumble.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!"

Oh shit. Scary. I get to the kitchen and start making some pancakes with some cinnamon in the mix. Then I made eggs for the side before getting some Maple sausage from the freezer.

After some time I call everyone down for breakfast and Jade is the first one down and eating. "Jade how the hell do you eat like a damn pig but still manage to look like a twig?" Kaitlyn asks grabbing a plate and sitting next to her.

"Insensitive as-"

"Y/N! You still live under my roof no cussing. I know for a damn fact that I didn't fucking teach you that!" Mom cuts me off.