Chapter 16

I woke up in Kian's bed. I rolled over onto my left side to find kian gone. I got out of the bed and threw my hair into a messy bun. I headed to the bathroom and stared into the mirror. I was a mess.

My mascara had run and I had dark patches where it had smudged. My makeup was a mess. I had tear stains all over my cheeks. I run my hands over my face and sighed deeply.

I reached for my phone as it started ringing.

'I can feel you watching, even when your nowhere to be seen. I can feel you touching, even when your far away from me. Tell me where your hiding your a voodoo doll, cos I can con-'

"Hello?" I croaked.

"Cass, are you okay" it was Cole.

"Not great. I'm gonna a take a shower. Where are you?"

"Outside the door. You wouldn't answer when I knocked." He said.

"Oh. One sec." I said and hung up before heading to the door.

I opened it and there stood Cole.

"Hey" he said, smiling faintly.

"Hey" I replied.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"Not good" I replied.

"I just came to say bye, Jc's gonna take me home so I can change before school" he says.

"Okay. Have a good day. Love you" I say.

"Love you too Cass" he says before walking away.

I walked back inside closing the door and locking it, I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of the shower and dried off before changing into some of Kian's black sweatpants and a black tank. I dried my hair with the towel and put it into a messy bun.

I walked downstairs and plonked onto the sofa. I sighed and just stared at the wall.

I had no tears left to cry after last night. The news really hit me. I just hope Talia will be okay.

I called my mom.

"Hunny. How are you?" She chirped.

"Not good mom." I choked, my throat stinging and my eyes brimming with tears.

"Oh Hun, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Talias in the hospital. She got hit in a car crash" I choke. Tears spilling.

"Oh darling. I'm sorry, I'll visit her today and see how she is" she says

"Mom, there's no point. She doesn't remember anything" I tell her.

"Oh. It's worth a try." She protests.

"True." I say.

I hear the front door of the O2L house open. I see Connor walk in carrying Starbucks, with Kian, Jc and Ricky close behind. Ricky has a watermelon in his hands. I chuckle slightly.

"Mom, I've got to go. Let me know how it goes at the hospital. I love you" I say.

"Okay hunny, love you too" she replies before hanging up.

I look at the guys who are now in the kitchen.

"Hey" he croak out. I stand up and head to the kitchen.

"Hey babe, how you feeling" Kian asks.

"Um. Bad" I reply.

He hugs me and kisses my forehead. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jc nod at kian. Kian takes my hand and leads me to the sofa. I sit next to him.

"Cass. I know how much this news hurts you. So, me and Jc decided. Were gonna drive you over to visit Talia. We leave in two days." He says.

"Thank you so much." I reply smiling. I hug him tightly before heading to see Jc. I hug him and he smiles down at me.

"Thank you" I whisper. My face buried in his chest.

"Me and kian will take it in turns to drive. It might takes us a few hours to get there." He informs me,

"Thank you both" I say.

Kian joins us in the kitchen and Connor hands out Starbucks.

"vanilla bean frap for the princess" Connor says, laughing as he hands the guys their drinks.

"Me kian and Jc are filming a video today" Ricky says.

"It's gonna be MESSY!" Kian says, doing the crab face, which makes me laugh.

"Oh cool, what you doing?" I ask.

"We gon explode watermelons!" Jc says, sounding like a kid.

We all laugh and I nod.

I tell the guys that I'm gonna go home and shower. I decide to walk so they can film a video. I don't bother to change out of Kian's sweatpants because I honestly don't care what people think right now.

I walk back home and it takes about 10 minutes. I run up to my room and shower before changing.

I put on some dark wash skinny jeans, with a white tank top. I put on my white toms.

Once I've finished my hair, which I straightened, and finished my makeup, I leave and head back to the guys house.

Once I get there, I let myself in. I head out to the back yard to see if they've finished filming. I head to the door and open it. I step outside and see the three guys throwing watermelon at each other. I start laughing and kian sees me.

He runs over and throws watermelon at me.

"KIAN! I've just showered!" I shout.

The guys burst out laughing.

A few hours later, were all sat in the lounge watching 'the purge 2: anarchy'.

Once the film finished, me and Cole get ready to leave. It's around 10 pm, and me and Cole decided we need to stay at our house more, because we are always at the O2L house.

When we get home, me and Cole play on the play station for a while, and then we both go to bed.

I pull on Kian's black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt of his too. I pull my hair I to a bun and crawl I to bed.

I text kian before I go to sleep.

'Night baby. Thank you for planning to take me to visit talia. I love you. Xx'

I almost immediately get a response.

-Kiki

Your welcome babe, love you too, night x

I turn my phone onto silent and drift to sleep.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/n. How are you liking this book so far? Is there anything I could improve? Any ideas? Please Give me feedback, it helps:)

Thanks for reading, love you guys:)