Normal Morning (Chapter 1)

Im just gonna say now that its pretty important that you read the part before this because it will give ALOT more context and maybe this wont be very confusing for y'all.

Your pov:

Rushing down the stairs you go to the kitchen to make breakfast for your family. Since your the only one awake, you need to be quiet so you dont wake up your parents or your older brother. They dont exactly act kindly when their woken up before the usual time.

After about an hour, the food is done. You calmly walk up the stairs. Well at least it looked calm. Inside your head you were scared as hell. But this is how every morning is so your kinda use to it.

Walking up to your brother's room you place your hand on the door rolling it into a fist. Slowly and calmly, you knock on the door. You dont knock very loudly because you were scared that he would come out of his room yelling at you for waking him up so abruptly. He doesn't come out of his room at first so you knock a little louder. you then hear his loud booming voice yelling, "GET THE FUCK AWAY YA LITTLE CUNT." but you knew that if you didn't get him out of his room he would yell at you even more.

In a calm, collected voice you say, " I made your favorite for breakfast can you please come out." Upon hearing that he asked you what you made in a more quieter voice but still sounded very agitated and you answer," chocolate chip pancakes."

He then says,"fine ill come out." He opens the door and shoves you out of the way slightly. He then goes downstairs at a normal pace. Your brother was about three years older than you, 21, that ment he was bigger and stronger than you and could easily hurt you. He has hurt you many times but you've learned to stay out of his way because of it.

You hated the fact that you basically took care of him despite him being older and stronger than you. But this is how your life was and you can't change it.

You sighed heavily and walk to your parents room knowing it'll be a lot harder to get them out of the room without hurting you.

[397 words]