Chapter 10 Unravel

Yin POV 

I landed on the ground after I detransformed. I was exhausted like hell. I felt pain throughout my entire body. Hell even my left arm was gone. I had no idea what had happened to me when I was fighting Ozpin, I just hope it never happens again. I used what little strength I had left to regenerate my arm and pull my self up. I had to drag myself along a wall just to limp. I noticed I was leaving a trail of blood behind me as I walked. My best option was to hide out in Anteiku before it is destroyed. However I started to loose consciousness and fell to the ground. Before I blacked out I saw someone approaching me.

NO POV

Back at the operation's base it was hectic. People were either on the ground due to injuries or running around trying to help those who are injured. Team STRQ and Winter were getting healed as everyone else was arriving. When Ruby saw her mother she used her semblance to run over to her and pull her into a tight hug.

Ruby: MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Summer: Don't worry Ruby, we're alright.

Yang: What happened to you guys?

Tai: It was the Owl

Weiss: I thought you defeated him

Raven: We thought we did, however it merely just grew stronger. That thing, its not human or grim. It's something entirely new, a demon.

Ruby: Are you guys alright?

Summer: We are, unfortunately Ironwood isn't. I threw himself in front of an attack. He's aive, but in horrible condition.

Meanwhile Quill just sat in silence. Ruby approached her.

Ruby: Aunt Quill, are you all right?

Quill: He killed him.

Ruby: Who killed who?

Quill: The Owl, he killed Yin.

Everyone went silent as they heard this.

Tai: How are you sure?

Quill: The Owl told me himself that he did it. That bastard!

Nora: Hey guys where's Jaune?

Meanwhile we see a figure carry Yin back into Anteiku. He sat Yin down at a table and started to make coffee. Yin started to wake up the sounds. Yin looked around the room to see someone making coffee. The figure approached him with two cups of coffee. The sound of blood dripping could be heard.

Yin: Who are you?

The figure turned on a small light to reveal Jaune Arc. Jaune stood there in an Atlas uniform with a smile on his face. Jaune set the coffee down.

Jaune: Sorry if it taste bad, I've never made coffee before.

They both took a sip of coffee and immediately spat it out.

Jaune: Yep, this taste horrible

Yin: At least it's nice to taste something.

Blood could be heard dripping.

Yin: So how did you know I was the Owl?

Jaune: I first notice that shortly after your death the Owl suddenly appeared. Then months later, a coffee shop with a monkey and wolf faunas show up, not to mention that coffee taste exactly like the one you made me before. Another tip was that when we came face to face with each other at the raid on the White Fang, something felt familiar about the Owl. Even before this I wasn't sure if you were the Owl, so I decided to take this risk and come out here.