I'd hope to not see you in my next lifetime;

The first time Taehyung meets Jimin is on the beach. He's fumbling with his new product, a camera.

It's quite amazing, he thinks, how people have advanced enough to make things to keep memories forever, with a handheld device. It was actually first released to the market more than a century ago, but he only got the chance to properly buy it now. Having lived so long, he does find it hard to keep up with all the recent technology and trends.

But, after all these years, he's back to his home country, standing in front of the Busan sea, eyes soft as he's stares at a familiar sight.

And now, he also has a camera, but he never had the chance to use one during his time in Africa, where he'd been staying for the past half century.

He fumbles through it, a little frustrated. He'd already thrown the instruction papers away. And, he doesn't know how to work the internet, so he doesn't know what to do.

However, nearby, a youthful looking man, who was without any devices, just enjoying the soft wind against his soft pink hair, and the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore. It was a little chilly as it was late September.

The man took notice of Taehyung holding the camera, letting out small breaths of frustration. Usually not that spontaneously social, he's surprised to find himself drawn towards the other, feet instinctively walking over.

He peers at the camera, a soft amused smile on his face. "You need help with that?"

Taehyung looks at him, surprised, but gives him a hopeless look, nodding and handing the camera to him. The strap was still around Taehyung's neck, so Jimin steps close, looking down at the type of camera.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asks, suddenly, not really knowing why he wants to ask. He's amazed at the hair-colour, recently finding out that colouring one's hair is a big trend nowadays. Maybe he should try it too, one day?

"Park Jimin."

"Kim Taehyung."

"Well, then Kim Taehyung-ssi," Jimin starts, looking back up into Taehyung's eyes , feeling a rush of something in his chest, but not knowing what. "This is what you press to turn it on. Always check your battery. And, here... this button you press to take a picture." Taehyung looks back down at the camera, feeling like the air was knocked out of his chest, unaware as to why. It was just the air Park Jimin gives off.

"And, what does this do?" he asks pointing at the other buttons and the small screen.

With another amused smile, Jimin reaches to the lens, taking off the cover. "You need to take this off before you take a picture, put it back when you're done." He puts the little disc-like thing into Taehyung's coat pocket. "The screen shows what you're taking the picture of... and this button is for viewing the pictures you've taken, this to delete, this to... actually I'm not sure myself," Jimin lets out a soft laugh, handing the camera back to Taehyung's hands, smiling brightly up at him. "So?"

Taehyung blinks, awed at the pretty smile, but he gulps, looking down at the camera again, a little embarrassed. But, then, he pulls it up, pointing the camera at Jimin and as per his instructions, clicking a picture.

He looks at the still image that shows up on the screen, fascinated. It really is amazing how something like that could be instantly done now, instead of when you used to have to sit in the same position, having someone paint you.

Jimin looks surprised in the picture, probably not expecting Taehyung to take a picture of him. Then, Taehyung looks back up to observe Jimin's reactions, heart thumping at the sight of the smile. He really wonders why his aged body is reacting so easily, although Jimin's very pretty, he's seen many attractive people in his long lifetime.