Part 14

I woke up the next morning, well, sort of woke up, I'd had a half an hour nap after staying up all night on my xbox. I needed coffee right now. I plodded upstairs to see someone with bubblegum pink hair, black snake bites and a tight dress made in the same style of the demon hunter outfits. 'Oh so finally you show your face,' she said putting her hands on her hips, this was probably Raven, 'I've been hollering your name all morning.' I just stood there awkwardly. 'Um so hi?' I just said dumbly. 'Oh right!' she said, 'Hey I'm Raven!' She gave me a huge bear hug. 'Chris has told me all about you, in fact tons of people are talking about our half-souled lovebirds.' Oh no. That's bad, really bad. 'Where's your hangout then?'

'My room?' I still felt very dumbfounded, she was the most excitable person I'd ever met... Or found in my kitchen at 6:00am. 'Yeah that.' I showed her my room and she made herself at home. She was so loud and bouncy. 'Ooooh! A xbox!' she said turning it on and starting to play COD. 'Sooo, you and Chris,' she asked, 'Are a thing? Wait that was a stupid question, of course you are.' I shook my head at her in disbelief and sat on the floor. There was something strange about her, I just didn't know what. 'Hey how come you haven't got any hunting gear by the way?'

'I don't know, I want some though,' I told her shrugging my shoulders. 'Okay then, gimmie a minute,' she said, teleporting somewhere. She hadn't paused the game so I got the controller and played it myself. It was about ten minutes later when she came back with a bundle of black leather clothes. she threw them at me saying, 'Here try these on.' She got the controller off me and continued to play the game. I went up to the bathroom to try on the clothes. There was an outfit like the girl at the old house and a dress like Raven's. I put on the dress and it was amazing. I loved it. I bounced back down to my room and twirled around. 'It looks so cool!' I said enthusiastically. 'It sure does,' Raven agreed. I got back dressed into my jeans and batman top. I'd still not had my coffee, I wondered if Raven liked coffee. 'Want a coffee?' I asked her. 'Yeah please! I love coffee,' she smiled. Raven obviously liked coffee a lot. 'Do you like tea?' She pulled a face. No, then, I guessed. I could hear Mum upstairs now. I went upstairs to make a coffee to find Issac stood at the behind my Mum, a gleaming knife in his hand. Oh no. Demons can only be seen by humans if they want them to so Mum couldn't see Issac but, luckily in some situations, I could. She was busy making herself some breakfast and Fifi was by her feet barking and snarling at Issac. 'I wonder what's gotten into her,' Mum said. Then Fifi launched herself at Issac's legs to try and bite him but he ran off into the bathroom. I followed him quickly, making sure he couldn't get away. Mum said my name, confused but I ignored her. I heard Fifi yelp. That couldn't be  good. I ran in the see Fifi laid on her side, a long gash down her stomach. She was laid in a pool of blood, I ran over to help her but it was to late. Issac shut the door and came up to me, he was covered in blood, poor Fifi's blood. He hugged me tightly so I couldn't escape, smearing blood all over me in the process. Pressing the knife into my hand, he vanished just before Mum came in, she screamed and nearly fainted. Issac framed me. I could hear Mum frantically calling the mental clinic and asking for Dr Rossi. I didn't do anything to stop her, what could I do? I sat on the bathroom floor next to my poor dead dog and sobbed. I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder. 'It's okay,' Raven whispered. 'It's all gonna be okay, just give Chris some more time and he'll be back for you,' she said reassuringly. 'Then all this will be over, you can get Issac off your back too when Chris clears his name.' I cried even harder at the thought off Christian. I missed him so much. I heard Mum bringing someone to the bathroom. I recognised Dr Rossi's voice and the policeman who brought me home. 'If you would like, she can come back to the clinic with me and I'll try and get her to explain what happened,' Dr Rossi suggested. Mum agreeing helped pry the knife out of my hands, I didn't notice I was gripping it so tightly. It had cut deeply into my hand. Someone helped me into a car and the next thing I knew, I was back at the clinic. Dr Rossi helped me out and she helped me to room number three. 'You wait here one minute, I'll be right back.' I just sat, unresponsively in the chair. Shortly after, she returned with a cup of water for me and some medical supplies. She used some medical wipes to get the blood off my hands and bandaged up the cut so it didn't get infected. Not like I needed it, it had already started to heal but I didn't want any questions to be asked. 'Okay dear,' she said, 'Tell me everything.' I started saying, that I couldn't remember anything but once I had finished she simply said. 'Now, I think you should tell me the truth, and why Issac wants to take you so badly.'