1

Taking place in They're high school years for now :)

Colby's POV

Me and Sam just got done filming a video and are just sitting in his room. We both looked at eachother and smiled. My heart started beating fast but I ignored it. "Hey I have good news" Sam said looking at me. "Ooo tell me about it" I said turning towards him. "Okay so basically we finally made it big" he said. "Yeah I know that but what about it?" I asked him. He tried keeping a straight face but he couldn't. I wish he would just tell me. "WERE MOVING TO LA!!" He blurted out. I couldn't contain my smiles. "OH MY GOD WHEN?!" I said with so much excitement. "ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!" He yelled. "NO WAY" I yelled hugging him, burying my head into his neck. "Colby I couldn't have done this without you" He said while still hugging me. "And I couldn't have done this without you, Sam" I said pulling away from him and Making eye contact with him. He just smiled at me and we both got up.

The day of graduation

Me and Sam graduated from high school and we were off to go home to say goodbye to our families who were all at Sams house right now.

Once we got there we talked to our family before leaving and Sams mom is driving us to the airport. I literally hate planes so good thing I have Sam next to me the whole time.

We got on the plane and sat down. I was nervous out of my mind and I think Sam could tell. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'm good" I said fiddling with my ends of my sleeves. "You sure?" He asked. "Y-Yeah" I said stuttering. "I don't think you are" he said putting his arm around my shoulders and kinda side Hugging me. I smiled to myself then I rested my head on Sams shoulder and fell asleep.