Damn!

Rain was pouring down heavily there was a young boy in an ally seemed to look lifeless. Though alive he was, in his consciousness was vast and lonely. The boy looked around and saw chains ,bars ,and blood. ' they left me here. They really want me gone' the boy thought while wandering around the place. The little boy saw a cage and saw a humongous creature staring at him. The boy oblivious to the danger this creature caused stepped forward. The creature revealing itself as a humongous fox with 9 tails stared at the kid. The fox wondered why the small child was not afraid of him, but was also curious why the small boy looked at him with hope. " Why do you stare at me with sadness and hope little boy" said the fox while his tails swang back in forth. The boy stared at the fox not fazed by the fox's attempt to scare him.

" Hey mister, do you know a why out of here. It seems the meanies left me here after they hurt me again." The boy said while walking around to try and look for an exit. The fox looked at the boy like he lost his mind, ' He has no fear in his eyes but why does he not know who I am'. " Boy do you have any Idea of who I am". The boy turned around and walked near the cage tilting his head " A big fluffy fox". The boy said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. The fox snorted at the younglings reply. " You really don't know who I am..."  The fox looked at the boy with amusement. Said boy looked at the fox with confusion. " What do you mean mister." Wow just.....just wow the fox looked at the boy with genuine happiness then his face turned sour. " Boy I am a demon named the kyubii no ketsune (?). Any ways,so you want to get out of here. Are you sure you don't want to meet your parents instead." " 1. You don't look like a demon. 2. Can I really?!" At the end of his little spout it looked like his eyes had stars. The fox could only sweatdrop at the young weird boys action. The fox chuckled until he stood frozen at the statement the boy uttered. " Hey mister fox sir what's your name. I'm getting tired of calling you fox and your going to show me who my family is so the least I could do was ask and learn your name." The boy stated with a closed eye smile.

The fox chuckled nervously and said " My name is Kurama. What's yours." The fox said well aware of the boys name. The little beamed and stated " I am Naruto Uzumaki dattebayo!" He said unleashing the biggest grin he could. " Ok there are a few things I have to explain. Firstly your parents aren't dead they put there souls inside of you ; they can come out freely if you allow it same goes to myself. Secondly There was this masked man claiming to me medara (?) who tried to kill your parents and this village. Thirdly you have kekaigenki (?) which are chakra chains, being able to heal someone when they bite your flesh, being able to heal quickly, talking to nature and animals, being able to manipulate your body like make your nails sharper or making your blood into a weapon, also you have heightened senses. Fourthly you have 7 types of releases wood release, water release, cristal release, fire release, wind release, earth release,and metal release. You got that". Naruto nodded furiously, and overwhelmed with excitement to meet his family. " Okay this is your mother Kushina Uzumaki Namazaki and your father.............. your father Minato Uzumaki Namazaki" . As Kurama says this Naruto's parents show up from a golden light from the ceiling landing on the water of the prison ( more like a sewer if you ask me). As this is happening Naruto realizes something " What do you mean you guys can come out 'if i allow it' where are we ". Naruto says finally showing fear in his eyes.   Kurama, Kushina, and Minato's eyes soften at the boy, Kushina hugs her son and then speaks; " Honey we're in you subconscious, but don't be sca-".
Kushina was cut off by Naruto and he stated "am a really the vile that even my mind thinks I need a prison". It was Minato's turn to comfort there son, " No baby it's not your fault, it's just how you see the outside world not yourself ok".

Naruto looked at his mind again and nodded confirming this. He did feel like he was in a prison. Only because that's what everyone, they told him that he was worthless , that he should have never been born, and that he was better off dead then looking at them when he  'killed their loved ones, that he killed there precious Hokage' he got so use to hearing it he himself started to believe it. But now it was different he had his family, and they loved him, the didn't abandon him; he was no....is loved. Naruto smiled at his parents giving them a huge hug he, he started disappearing and he panicked. " What's happening " Naruto stated worriedly. " Your waking kit don't worry now we can come out when you feel lonely are unsafe also you can speak to us through your thoughts ". The fox said grinning at Naruto.