CHAPTER THIRTY

Chapter Thirty
The First Task

===Aurora's PoV===

I was sitting nervously in the stands as I saw that the champions were against dragons. I twiddled my thumbs. I then heard cheers and saw Cedric coming out of the tent and into the rocky arena.

"Come on Ced! You can do it!" I cheer, I was sitting with Apollo and Hermione next to me. Cedric, Fleur and Viktor's challenges seemed to go by in a flash, and now it was Harry. He was up against the Hungarian Horntail.

"...and now our fourth contestant..."

Harry nervously walks in, and Hermione, Apollo and I jump up cheering and screaming as loud as possible. Harry dodges the flames.

"Your wand Harry! Your wand!" Hermione screams at him, Harry looks at her and nods. He got out his wand and summoned his broom. He weaves through the dragons attacks and catches the golden egg in his arms.

Everyone goes ballistic as he got out alive.

"YES!" I scream in happiness, "WELL DONE!!"

===

After the game, I went to congratulate the champions in the medical tent.

"Oh I'm so proud of you four!" I say. I pull Cedric into a strong hug, he hisses a bit in pain, "oops sorry." I then pull Viktor into a hug, then Fleur. I tackled Harry into a hug once he got a cut fixed.

"I swear that your hugs could rival Mrs Weasley's," Harry chuckles.

"No one can defeat my mum's hug," a voice said behind them, it was Ron, Hermione was behind him, "look, I'm really s-sor-sorry Harry, for not believing you. I am stupid."

"Come here you ginger, bushy haired girl, and four eyes," I say, pulling everyone into a hug.

"Okay, I agree with you Harry," Ron jokes, "I think that she rivals my mum."

===

I was in the Gryffindor common room, partying. Harry was on Fred and George's shoulders. I was sitting by a table that had the drinks on.

"We knew you wouldn't die Harry!" George says.

"- Lose a leg!" Fred says.

"- Or an arm!"

"- pack it in altogether!"

"- NEVER!"

"Go on Harry, whats the clue?" Seamus says.

"Who wants me to open it? You want me to open it?" Harry says, everyone cheers and hollers. But when he opens it, a dreadfuls screech filled room. I cover my ears and bend down to the floor, finally, Harry closes it and everyone stands up again.

"What the bloody hell was that?" I shout, "sounds like a banshee, maybe your defeating a banshee!"

"Or Percy in the shower," Fred says.

"- sounds a lot like his singing," George adds.