eighteen

'Tyler got some icing,'

♡♡♡

I didn't want to eat, Sarah's words were all I could think about, "she's gained a lot of weight". But I couldn't refuse to eat, I was a guest here and couldn't turn down the food given to me. So I began to eat it, but instantly felt sick and disgusted with myself after. Once everyone had finished I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I made myself sick. I threw up the fattening food and instantly felt better. I flushed the chain and cleaned myself up before returning to the room where everyone was seated.

"Y/n, Tyler those cakes should be done by now. You can go decorate them." His mum spoke.

Tyler and I both nodded, we also decided to take out everyone's plates and placed them in the sink. Tyler got the cakes out of the oven and got the stuff for decorating them out. Once again, we started messing around. Tyler got some icing and wiped it on my face, some dripped down onto the top I was wearing. I smeared icing across Tyler's face, the kitchen erupted into a fit of our laughter as we finished decorating the cakes. We each grabbed some and walked to the dining room, placing a cake in front of everyone including ourselves. We sat down again and everyone began eating the cakes. Thank yous and compliments were given to my and Tyler.

"You guys have a little something on your faces." Jay said.

I laughed and Tyler rolled his eyes again. "Yeah, we know." Tyler laughed.

After everyone had finished and placed the wrappers in the bin Tyler and I excused ourselves and walked into his room, I had to change my top once again. That was until I realised that I didn't have a spare one, the only one I have is for school tomorrow. Tyler must have noticed as he walked to his draws and pulled out one of his shirts.

"Here, you can use this. It's too big for me so it'll most likely be baggy on you." He handed me the shirt.

"Thank you." I replied before entering the bathroom again.

I locked the door and changed my top once again, I instantly felt comfortable in Tyler's shirt. It smelled like him, too. I washed my face and put my hoodie back on before unlocking the door and walking out. Tyler walked into the bathroom and cleaned his face before walking out. We sat around for a while just talking, Tyler's parents soon came upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Tyler yelled.

His parents opened he door and peaked their heads in slightly.

"Everyone is going to sleep, now. You can go downstairs if you want. Goodnight." His dad whispered.

"Thank you, night." Tyler replied.

"Goodnight Mr and Mrs Joseph." I said.

They both smiled and waved before closing the door. Tyler grabbed two blankets before pulling me down the stairs and into the living room. He gave me a blanket which I wrapped around myself, he did the same with his blanket. He turned the tv on and we sat on the couch. Tyler found a film to watch, we both sat in a comfortable silence just watching the movie. After a while it finished, Tyler yawned which caused me to yawn. We both looked at each other and laughed.

"I'm tired." I stated.

"Yeah, me too. Let's go to bed."

I nodded as Tyler stood up and turned the tv off. I stood up and followed behind him as he turned the lights off and walked up the stairs and into his room. He shut the door and grabbed a pillow, placing it on the floor and making a makeshift bed. I felt bad about him having to sleep on the floor, but we had already spoken about this. He wouldn't give in. Tyler turned the light off and whispered a "goodnight" Which I returned. Soon enough we both fell asleep.