twenty

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

♡♡♡

Brendon's POV
"Shit!" I thought. "I can't keep doing this! I'm supposed to be sorting myself out, not fucking my best friend!" I sat up slowly, careful not to wake Ryan up who was wrapped around my body. I hit my head a few times. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I scolded myself.

I sighed and reached for my phone, I checked the time, 4:35am. I rolled my eyes and checked through my messages, seeing a text from Sarah. I rolled my eyes again before reading the message.

Sarah
Brendon, where the hell are you? You're supposed to be with me! I swear, I bet you're with that bitch!

Sarah
Not replying, huh? Fine, we'll see how y/n likes this little visit. Sort this out, Brendon.

I gasped as I read the messages, I just had to hope that y/n was safe and unharmed. I turned my phone off and wriggled myself down to that I was laying down once again. I sighed and started playing with the sleeping boy's hair, wishing that y/n was okay. Ryan hugged me a little tighter. Soon enough I closed my eyes and sleep took over me completely.

♡♡♡

a year and a half later...

Y/n's POV
A year and 6 months has passed, I became a lot closer with Tyler and Josh. We're all in our final year of school. Brendon and I are friends now, he broke up with Sarah and we dealt with everything. When Brendon told me about Sarah threatening him and the reason why, I was a bit afraid of him. But then I remembered how much he meant to Ryan, therefore Brendon meant something to me. I started gaining feelings for Brendon, which brings us to this present day. I had just found out about Brendon being friends with benefits with my brother.