Chapter-4 What the hell?

"Ummm.... Harsh I don't think that will be appropriate you see ummm" fumbled Nandini

Someone suddenly pulled Nandini's arm with a great force.

"Ouch!" exclaimed Nandini

"What the hell Manik!" Nandini screamed freeing herself from his grip.

"You idiot where have you been. Couldn't you just pick up my call!" He scolded her

Harsh who was seeing all this intervened their argument and said.

"Umm... I'm sorry Manik to interrupt but her phone has been discharged so that's why she didn't pick up your calls. Please stop shouting at her."

Manik glanced at him angrily and said- "You stay out of it!"

"Oh okay relax buddy!" said Harsh

"Just come with me" said Manik pulling Nandini's hand.

Nandini- "Manik stop being so dominating and bossy all the time. You are no one to order me."

"Oh cut the crap where do you think you are going to stay!" exclaimed Manik

"It's my business but I'm not coming back to your place." Nandini shouted

"Harsh will help me" said Nandini looking at Harsh.

Harsh smiled at her and Nandini left with Harsh leaving Manik burning in jealousy and envy.

Manik's Internal Monologue

Wthe hell does this guy think of himself? He can't just take my girlfriend umm ex-girlfriend just anywhere.

Meanwhile Harsh took Nandini at his apartment and gave her water and made her comfortable.

Harsh- "Okay so what should I get you?"

Nandini- "Seriously Harsh please don't bother."

Harsh- "What's there to bother? You are my best friend Nandini and  please stop being so formal."

Manik was going crazy he just couldn't get the fact in his head that his girl was with her umm well her best friend.

"I'll kill him if he touches Nandini! shouted Manik."

Nandini and only Nandini had the secret magic to calm the monster in him which wakes up once in a while

Manik needed a really really strong coffee to wrap his head around the whole fiasco going on in his life. Manik headed to his favorite cafe.

Nandini changed her clothes and wore a pretty kurta. Harsh stared at her without blinking an eye. Nandini jerked his arm and that sudden jerk brought him back to reality.

"What happened where are you lost?" asked Nandini

Harsh- "Ummm that ohh umm nothing! Let's go out for coffee and we will discuss about the stuff."

Nandini- "Yeah let's go"

One thing is pretty obvious that they both have common favourites and when it comes to coffee they both love the same cafe's coffee.

Manik reached the cafe and ordered for a black latte and stared at the seat in front of him. This cafe had seen many bitter sweet memories of this couple.

And today it will witness yet another

Bitter or sweet? Find out in the next chapter. Coming soon!