Chapter-15 Flashback Ends

Manik opened his eyes and found Nandini still sleeping in his arms. He gently stroked her hair and kissed her cheek-"Nandini wake up"

Nandini gently opened her ehyes, coming back to the reality after a long deep slumber.

Nandini gazed at her clothes, her kurta was torn from her sleeves. Her neck hurt as in order to push her on the bed, Harsh scratched her neck with his nails.

Nandini all of a sudden remembered everything. How Harsh was stumbling in an inebriated state and how she helped him lie down and how he took advantage of the situation by trying to molest her. She remembered his wild kisses on her neck and how hard she tried to push him away. She remembered everything.

Nandini burst into tears. Manik comforted her by hiding her in his chest and his arms covering her completely. He gave her a few kisses on her hair between her sobs.

Manik's eyes were impatient to know what had happened.

Words couldn't express what he wanted to ask her. So he just looked at her and Nandini read that look. They knew each other inside out so reading the look on each other's face was not difficult.

Manik said a lot even without saying anything. Their eyes communicated.
His eyes were filled with desperation wanting to know what had happened.

Nandini composed herself and said "That jerk Harsh....he came home drunk and when I tried to make him lay down on the bed he tried to force himself on me. I pushed him away and came running back to our house. Your house I mean" said Nandini after a pause.

Manik touched Nandini's neck where Harsh had scratched her. Nandini withered with pain.

Manik held Nandini's hand and took her to Harsh's house. Manik drove as fast as he could. His eyes were red shot with anger and frustration. Nandini didn't calm him down because the anger was building inside Nandini too.

Harsh had woken up and was trying to get over his hangover.

Manik pressed the bell Like a maniac.

Harsh- Coming coming! Oh god wait I said I'm coming, I can't bloody fly!

He opened the door and found Manik standing with blood red eyes. Anger was dripping from his mouth. He pushed Harsh towards the wall and screamed -

"How dare you! You bastard! How bloody dare you touch her!"

He scratched his nails on his neck just the way he did with Nandini. He punched his collarbones resulting in a sharp moan.

"You are her best friend for god's sake! You can't force yourself on her! You pervert! Nandini is not a person on whom you can satisfy your lust! You retard!"

Manik gazed at Nandini who was as angry as a wounded tigress. She walked towards Harsh fearlessly and kicked him in his balls.

Harsh screamed in pain holding his crotch.

"This was for crossing your limits!" screamed Nandini at the top of her lungs.

Harsh was dying in pain. His collarbones hurt due to the punch and his crotch was kicked really hard like really really hard by Nandini.

They both left the place feeling much better than before. Manik smiled to make her feel better and said- Nandini you look drained out, let's go home and I'll make you coffee and....

No interrupted Nandini.

Next Chapter- You are working in THIS office?