Hushabye Baby

No access to weapons her phone or an exit. The windows were also locked. Until she realized Thomas had a gun for emergencies... Somewhere. Then she remembered about the room... Where she wasn't aloud unless she was a bad guuurrl. Ew. She ran to tje room but it was also locked.

Instead she took a nap.

"Pumpkin!" Thomas came up the stairs. He snuggled up next to Alex and stroked her thigh that was bare backs she was only in a tank and panties. "I see you fixed yourself."

"Go fuck yourself." She slapped his hand off her thigh. "Excuse you?!"
She jumped off the bed and dangleda bottle of Tylenol. "Don't make me do it. Because you will have no choice but to bring me go the hospital." "No!"

"I will you Cunt! You chopped off my fucking toe! You bastard!"

"Wait!"

"Take one more step and I will. I know you will take me instead of hiding my body, you would rather keep me to torture because no other person would ever go near you. Let alone Love you!" He tried to snatch the bottle but Alex's arm was too quick. She popped open the bottle and popped 4 in her mouth.

"Stop!" She popped in 4 more.

She fell on the floor. Thomas went over to her and shook her shoulders. She was drowsy and began to pass out. "I told you to stop! Stop! Wake up!"

"MS. Hamilton? Hello?" Alex sat up. She knew she was in the hospital. Her step 1 worked. "You're lucky you didn't hurt the baby."

"Excuse me?!"

"You didn't know? You are pregnant. It's only a day old."

"Can you keep the father OUT? Just for a minute?" The nurse locked the door.

"He said you do self harm."

Alex was an aw. "No! I don't except for the OD I don't do that. He chopped off my fucking toe this morning." She revealed her foot out from under the blanket. "This baby was from being raped. I ODed to get away to tell someone."

"Why don't you just leave the house?" The nurse raised a brow. "It's locked, the whole thing." Alex began to ponder,"but now it won't be. He doesn't let me leave. The baby will need checkups. Did you tell him yet?"

The nurse shook her head. "Unless you are married. We tell the patient first."

"He assumes I'm cheating... Tell him I'm pregnant. But it's not his."

"Also... Call John Laurens for me. Please?" The nurse nodded and left the room.