Authors' Note

Welcome!

The 'live lemon' project was born out of a collaboration between a special crew of lemonistas, forever dubbed as the #tenderfingerxlemonistas, during a live group chat on Twitter. In conversation, @evfabricando threw down a prompt asking  "what if Shancai had actually given Daoming Si a cock ring for his birthday, instead of cookies?" and then wrote the first stance of the story. She then tapped the next writer to continue where she'd left off, and each participating writer followed suit, thus the birth of the 'live lemon,' while remaining chat members served as their live audience, commenting, oohing and ahhing.

Thanks for coming by to read our collaboration between: @evfabricando, Dr-Cokebottles , zarysun and _kimchirice . More collabs to come so stay tuned! FYI, we each have a copy of the live lemon book, entitled Tender Fingers within our in our individual accounts. We each have the baby that started it all, Into the Ring, in our accounts, and then each writer will feature one new group collaborated lemon story in their account. At the end of each of story we'll let you know whose account holds the next treasure, so you can be sure of where the next story will be housed.  Please comment—we love this!—and kindly leave some love as you go around the world, enjoying our lemons!

Be advised: Stories are all 18+ and definitely NSFW. These are lemon stories, so there will be explicit and strong reference to sexual acts, sexually explicit content, genitals, and mature adult content. Please skip if this content bothers you or is unsuitable for you.