Into the Ring

🔞🔥NSFW (Not Suitable For Work)
Story title: Into the Ring
Live lemon collaboration originating on MH GC

Dedicated to all the Meteor Heaven GC writers, lafyue!

Prelude

Shancai felt out of her element the whole day. She couldn't stop thinking about the inevitable - Ah Si's birthday was tomorrow, looming over her. Tick tock went the clock. As she was arranging things behind the counter, Xiaoyou noticed that her friend was awfully quiet, and speculated that perhaps something bothering her.

"Hey Shancai! Are you alright?" she asked.

Shancai let out an exasperated sigh, as she sat down and responded, "no, I'm not okay. I'm going crazy now, thinking about this!" She put her head down on the table, her dejection evident. Xiaoyou on the other hand, quickly went to her side to provide comfort. "What's bothering you?" she asked in concern.

"I don't have a birthday gift yet for Ah Si! UGHHHHHH!" Shancai cried out.

Xiaoyou just smiled at Shancai and thought to herself that her friend definitely is in love with Ah Si. Seeing her friend's predicament she said, "you know you could just give him the good 'ole birthday sex!" Xiayou smiled naughtily at Shancai.

"Xiaoyou!!!" Shancai exclaimed with a death glare.

Raising her both of her hands in surrender, Xiaoyou defended "What? What's wrong with that? Don't go innocent on me now, Shancai. We all know what went down when you and Ah Si spent the night together during the snowstorm.'

Shancai blushed a deep shade of crimson at the mere mention of the snowstorm as she recalled what happened. Oh, Xiaoyou you have no idea on what went down that night, she thought.

Flashback to cabin in Canada:

"Ah Si! Are you crazy? What are you doing?" exclaimed Shancai as she struggled to stay warm. The great Daoming Si stood in front of her naked as the day he was born. He kneeled next to her and uttered, "Shancai, listen to me. This is not what you think it is. I'm just gonna use my body heat to warm you up. Look at your clothes, they are still wet and you're still freezing. I'm just trying to save your life."

Touched by the sudden outburst of emotion and concern from Ah Si, Shancai grabbed him by the neck and kissed him passionately. He was caught off guard but in seconds, he returned and deepened the kiss. Shancai then took off her clothes and Ah Si was quick enough to cover both of them with the blanket. Cuddled next to each other, "Shancai, are you sure about this? Because after this there's no going back."

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Make love to me tonight, Ah Si," Shancai whispered to Ah Si, making him tingle all the way down to his toes. And that very night, Shancai lost her virginity to Ah Si as they made love to each other through the snowstorm.

"See, I could totally guessed that you're thinking about that night. You're blushing!!!" Xiaoyou teased.

"Shut up! You're not helping me." Shancai said while covering her face.

"Just give him a cock ring. You'll thank me later," Xiaoyou said with a wink.

"A cock ring? What's that, Xiaoyou?, asked a curious Shancai. The two completely forgot about the tea cups they'd been restocking, as Xiaoyou expanded Shancai's sexual knowledge. Later, a slightly piqued and excited Shancai, uttered an enthusiatic, "thank you!" grabbing her friend for a sudden tight hugAs Shancai went back to restocking the tea cups, Xiaoyou couldn't hold back a smirk as she thought, "Oh, my dear friend, you're in for a wild ride."

Present Day

Ah Si looked at the ring, confusion evident on his beautiful brow. He slipped the ring onto his index and middle fingers, and quirked a puzzled eyebrow at Shancai, "eh..is this how I'm supposed to wear it?" Ah Si asked, incredulous as he quirked an eyebrow at her.