Strawberries and Cream

NSFW 🔞 STRONG, EXPLICIT CONTENT

A collaborative piece between Kween Lemonista (me) and Dr. Cee Dr-Cokebottles

zarysun _kimchirice we baked a surprise yummy treat for our two sisters.

Part Two of Two (If you haven't already, please head over to Dr-Cokebottles book for Part One first).

Ah Si slid Shancai over to the edge of the bed and picked her up. "Where are we going, sweetheart?" she asked, love fully apparent in her satisfied gaze. They'd just given themselves to each other for the first time in a mind-blowing fucking symphony and she was feeling closer than ever, more turned on than ever, to this demigod of a man who was equally as besotted with her. "We're going to soak for a little bit, love. It'll help ease your muscles so I can continue to seducate you." he murmured looking at her deeply, passion glazed, lust-filled eyes. She felt a tightening sensation in her womb at the look he was pouring over her and the promise of his words. She suddenly realized that she needed to tell him just how important he was to her, just how much she loved him.

She took a deep breath, the words on the tip of her tongue; he needed to know, he was one a kind. He was hers. However, before she could get the words out, he interrupted her with a searing kiss, his lips soft as he coaxed her lips apart. His tongue swept inside as he wrapped her legs around his waist, his hands greedily gripping her ass as he carried her to the bathroom. The light was muted, lit with the gentle glow of the ornate fireplace that was set deep into the wall, the tiled floors dotted with assorted plush carpets. The room was dominated by a grand, clawfoot tub, large enough to fit five people. It was a beautiful space, and Shancai gazed about in awe as Ah Si set her gently on the edge of the tub, her legs still draped about his hips. He leaned across her, his skin never leaving hers as he turned the faucet, the water roaring in a manner that matched her thundering pulse. Ah Si liberally poured oil in the water, and the room filled with the scent she associated with the Daoming heir; bergamot and sandalwood, delicious and masculine. It made her tingle when she thought about how she would leave the room smelling like Ah Si; she was his woman, and he was doing his utmost to subtly stake his claim. The thought made her smile to herself as she gazed about the room; she jumped slightly when Ah Si gripped her chin, tilting her head back as he pecked her kiss swollen mouth. "Shancai," he breathed, his voice low and rough, "I only want you to look at me right now. Nothing else is important. How about we slip into this bath so I can slip into you again?" Shancai shivered at his licentious words. She hadn't expected her day to end like this, but now that she was here, she wouldn't change it for anything. She wanted them to be totally each others, in every way possible.

Ah Si stood up with Shancai and slithered her down his hard, lean body, letting her feel every inch of him. He set her down gently when her delicate little toes touched the bathmat and held onto her hand, telling her "go ahead and step in, love." The warm fragrant water felt heavenly as she sunk into the depths of the tub; the waterline not quite covering her now buoyant, ripe melony tits. Ah Si climbed in after her and snaked her over to him settling her astride facing him. He reached over the side of the tub and grabbed the bottle of oil and poured some into his palm. He swirled his pointer finger inside his cupped palm, blowing hot air into it, all the while looking at Shancai, who now viewed his every move as an erotic suggestion of what was to come. Ah Si let a trickle of the oil slink down the crevice separating Shancai's tits and rubbed the rest of the oil in languishing waves on her shoulders, then down the front slipping over her soft breasts. Shancai felt the instant simmer igniting in her, stoked by Ah Si's hands and thought, "Now's, my chance. I need to tell him that he's embedded in my heart and this can never be undone for he is a piece of me now and one can no more live without a fully functioning heart."