Ch. 3

"So Aladin it seems you're a magi" that eggplant says. Why don't I know his name again? A curious Aladdin replies  "A magi huh? Just what is that mister?" I decide to interrupt "alright wannabe nudist may I get a recap on how you came into contact with these kids?" I say while resting a hand on my hip he just sweat drops and looks at me nervously "I was walking around the forest naked-" I cut him off "oh my god... somebody stole your shit from you... how did that even happen?! We're you drunk?!" He looks down when I say drunk.

This dumbass... I just look away resting my face into the palm of my hand..  the silver just glares at the eggplant and smiles "seems this one knows your life story Sinbad..." I giggle  at his comment. "It seems I know your name now cheer up love" I say while patting his head. He looks up at me with a dissatisfied look, I grin and place my index finger on his forehead " Sāchi" I wisper and a blue light appears at the tip of my finger I then animate a blue wolf.

The wolf runs off to go look for Sinbad's belongings as instructed. I prepare to take my leave but I'm grabbed by Sinbad I blush a little at this cause I don't like being touched especially when the person touching me is bigger! I try to hide my face in his chest but he grabs me by the chin. My face is still crimson! He stares at me for a few moments "just what are you?" He asks me I look down pouting "you wouldn't believe me if I told you!" I say, finally getting out his grip.

I rest my hands on hips trying to gain my composure "you shouldn't just grab someone like that!" I scold him but he looks at me with a dark smile "funny what I remember is that I disgust you" I glare "that was different..." I say turning my heel. "That's hypocritical" I hear him mumble I can't believe I tried to help this asshole..

my eyes then land on Aladin who's starring at his djin, he's so lost in thought.. I make my way to him and hug him earning a snap back to reality from him. 

(This is Amory their horns and tail aren't out right now also the black in his eyes is white)

Aladin smiles at me "something wrong Amory" I smile back at him and pat his head "not at all!" I say cheerfully he is so cute! I look at the silver and tilt my head "so uh you gonna tell us the crisis I can see there's something up its on your face" I smirk. Ja'far looks at me a lil shooketh and fake coughs "well Amory if you must know there's been some thieves terrorizing balbahd they're called the fog troop.." he informs me. I grin evily.. ass kickin time....