Jack Johnson

"Morning sleepy head. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" You open your eyes to see your best friend Jack Johnson standing over your bed with a tray of food.

You rub your eyes and sit up, then he places the tray on your lap, its a delicious fry up, eggs, bacon, eggy bread, beans, sausages, you name it!

"Hey (Y/N), how you feeling birthday girl, 18 today! Your old" he says while playfull punching your arm.

"Hey" you say in responce giving him a playful sad face "at least im not as old as you Mr 20 in two months." You continued

He gasps and looks at you in horror, "me" he says pointing to him self?!?

"Yes you, you old man!" You joke

"So (Y/N) I was thinking how about I cook dinner tonight at like 8?" Jack offers

"Ok great, and if your good, you'll get your present after that." He says winking at you

"Oh dont be so sexual and yes I will be good" you respond.

*The day passes of shopping*

"(Y/N), dinners ready" your best friend Jack calls to you.

"Coming" you reply

You walk into the kitchen diner of the apartment tou share together

"Wow Jack this looks amazing". You thank him with a kiss on the cheek

"Your most welcome (Y/N), anyrhing for you." He says sweetly.

*You eat a fantadtic dinner of Italian*

"Thanks Jack for everything" you say.

"Awww don't sweat it but I've still got your present to give you". He says excitedly

"No you dont need to do any more for me. Jackster." You insist

"Wait here." He instrcuts

You sit and wait whike he takes the dishes and puts them in the sink, you can hear his footsteps treading around you, then suddenly a bandanna covers your eyes.

"What are you do...." you ask

"Trust me "he cuts you off.

He helps you stand up and leads you down the corridor he takes you to his room (a place you've been a thousand times) and he clears his throat. Your very curious now.

"(Y/N), you are best friend, and I would only change one thing."

"Jack wheres this going??" You question slightly worried.

"Just hear me out" he cuts in

"The only thing I would change is that were not MORE than friends....." he pauses

Your not sure, you know you love him but could you love him THAT way?

Without any time to think, you feel soft lips gently pressing to your own. The sparks are unimaginable. Cliché maybe but you just know its ment to be. Without hesitation you kiss him back, your lips moving in sync, slowly his hands move to your lower back and you throw you arms around his neck.

You feel something against your calves anf taking you by surprise Jack pushes you down onto the bed, he slowly takes of the blindfold, and you smile at gim, he returns with a sexy lip bite.

His hands run down to your bum as your kips reconnect. Slowly and passionately his lips move from your lips to your jawline and down to your neck and along your shoulder.

Your hands are firlmy grasping his soft blond hair and a small moan escapes your lips.

Only being 18, your still a virgin, where as Jack is nearly 20 and is not. But you couldnt think of anyone you'd rather lose your flower too.