CHAPTER 28: Breaĸ Away

~ "Sometimes people choose to leave not because of selfish reasons. But, they just know that things will get worse if they stay." ~

The ride all the way to the airport was in complete silence. While on the way, I called my agent to confirm that I would like to change my name back to Diana Patio. I just wasn't feeling Tori Von Dimas since the happenings of Talia at my graduation.

"Yes, ma'am. We will start on your documents. Have a safe trip," Jennifer, my agent informed me on my mobile. I had talked to my agent to file a document of changing my name back to Diana Marilee Anna Ramos Patio since it didn't look like any of my kidnappers were coming to get me soon. By kidnappers, I mean Brandon and his friends. It was so easy to get things done now a days. I could leave all the paper work with Jennifer and she would get on it right away.

I ended the call, soon enough I was already in front of the airport. I paid and thanked the taxi driver. Getting out of the car with all my bags, I stumbled out and almost broke my foot.

I walked through the automatic-opening doors and inhaled the cold air. Tons of people were packed everywhere. The entire building was filled with chatting and loud-mouthed people. How I now hated to be around anyone.

"Hey, cutie. Where you heading off to?" A young teen guy asked me, making me turn my back to look at his appearance. He was probably nineteen. He had light blonde hair and brownish eyes. He wore a navy blue cotton shirt and grey pants. Blue vans went with it.

Ugh! Why can't I go somewhere and guys or girls don't hit on me? I didn't bother to smile or show any emotion towards him. It wasn't any of his business to know. But, I told him where I was traveling to anyways.

"Boston," I replied to the boy.

He had a seductive look on his face. Hands in his pockets, he walked much more closer to me, his bags not in sight.

"Wouldn't you rather take a ride on me? It's much more faster, but a little rough and hard to handle," The guy suggested, his breathe on the base of my ear.

I was disgusted by him and pushed him away, hard. He stepped back a bit with shock at how strong my force was. Vampire. I completely forgot. But, what happened to the cravings for human blood? Maybe that was just some myth.

I didn't like anyone anymore nor would I ever trust anyone. If I was going to be undeniably successful, I would have to sought out like the rest of the rich people. Alone.

"Hands off, fücktard! I have a girlfriend!" Well, I had one.

The young man stepped back from me, putting his hands up in the air as defeat. I wasn't going to let anyone ruin my already messed up day. I had gone through enough, I had gone through it all. This stress was not good for my baby. I need to calm down.

I sat on a chair, and wiped a tear away. Memories of Rochell and I soon clouded my mind when I mentioned to the guy that I have a girlfriend.

"When was the last time we ever spent a day to ourselves? You know like staying home, cuddling, eating pizza, and watching movies. Just the two of us?" Rochell asked me, looking up at the ceiling with me on her chest.

"I don't know. But, to be honest, I don't want this to end. It's nice just laying here with you." I listened to Rochell's heart beating slowly in a cool rhythm. It was calming. I loved the warmth me and Chellie emitted.

Rochell sat up from the bed, her hair all messy and a little out of it. She had a small smile as she stared lovingly into my eyes. We sat in total silence, but we still loved it. We loved each others company. It was like us to sit in quietness while we gazed into each others orbs.