(1)

Thursday/Friday
3rd POV
~~~~~~~~
Some of the best heroes were gathered to take down the worst threat they've ever seen.
"I know you guys know the villian group, Raze." All might said sitting in his chair acrossed from the young heroes. "The organization needs you guys to help. You guys will be taken to Fukuoka. That's where we have heard the threats most often, so we suspect that's where they stay. So far we have no leads on how many people there are or what their quirks are. But we do have a few pictures on what a few look like." All might then took a few photos out of a folder and place them in front if the heroes.

" All might then took a few photos out of a folder and place them in front if the heroes

"So far these are the only two photos we have of any of the members of the group

"So far these are the only two photos we have of any of the members of the group. So we need your help to find and hopefully take down Raze. Will you help?" Everyone nodded. Except Kacchan.
"Wait so your telling me that you want us to go and try to take down a villian group that we barely have any details on? You gotta be crazy." Kacchan said.
"Some people have called me crazy before. And yes. If you stop and take down this group you will be one of the greatest heroes of all time. I'll ask again, will you help?" Kacchan hesitantly nodded. "Good. You will be leaving Friday. So get ready. Everything you need will be paid for by the organization. Just provide your clothes and other necessity. The plane will leave at 7:30 am. You are dismissed." The young heroes left.
~~~~~~~~
Baku POV
~~~~~~~~
'Tsh. These people are so stupid. Let's basically hand the greatest heroes to the worst threat in Japan! It'll work out just fine!'
"What was that Bakugou?! Why do you always have to complain?" Round face said.
"Tsh. If you haven't noticed it's kinda my personality." I said standing up. "Any way I'll see ya extras later." I began walking away. But I started floating. "What the fuck round face?" Everyone laughed. "Why are you fucking laughing fuckers?"
"You need to relax and be light as a feather." Pikachu said. I groaned.
"At least let me the fuck down!" I was let down. I then glared at pink cheeks. "Why'd you do that?"
"I didn't want you to explode anyone." Floaty bitch said. I rolled my eyes. I wouldn't explode anyone.
"Tsh Imma leave and not talk to y'all until Friday. Bye fuckers!" I said walking out not even listening to what they were saying. Why is All might making us go? I just don't know why he's making us fly out. And how long will we be out? Will the town be ok? I know they have the bird bitch but..... And sending the Number 1 and 2 heroes is a terrible idea. What if- no stop this bad thoughts. Breathe Katsuki. Breathe. Ok its pretty late. Let's go home and pack for tomorrow. Everything will be fine. I made my way home. Let's get our clothes. I walked over to my closet and opened it. I began grabbing my shirts.
Skippy dippy
I just finished putting the last thing into my bag. I should go to sleep now.
~~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~~
I woke up to my alarm going off. 6:00. I have a hour and a half to get to the airports. I got dress in a my merch hoodie, a pair of black ripped jeans, and black high tops. I grabbed my phone, headphones, and luggage then began heading out. It took me about half an hour to get there. I was the first person there. Of course. Another 30 minutes later everyone else showed up.
"Fucking hell I didn't even want to be here yet I was the first one here." I said rolling my eyes.
"Not everyone is up at 6 am every morning Bakugou!" Pink cheeks said. There was a really high pitched squeal.
"Ahh! It's Ground Zero! Also Deku!" Yay. A groupie. She began running over here.
"Let's get on the plane" I said.
"No that wouldn't be nice Kacchan!" Before I could answer she was jumping on my back.
"The actual fuck?!" I tried to push her off. Everyone was trying to quietly laugh. "Don't fucking laugh at this help me! Also we only have like 20 minutes to get on the fucking plane." Floating bitch nodded. Then floated the girl off my back and about 8 yards away. We very quickly walked onto the plane. When we got onto the plane there was only 2 other people. A red haired and purple haired boys.
"Hello other passengers!" Walmart sonic said. The purple haired boy just looked at him.
"I'm sorry for his rudeness! He doesn't like mornings." The red head said rubbing his neck.
"That's quite alright!" Gotta go fast replied. I rolled my eyes and sat down.
"I completely understand. Especially when you haven't gotten sleep.." Pikachu said. I'm kinda surprised these fuckers haven't made a big deal of us being heroes.
"So what are your quirks if you don't mind me asking." Shitty nerd asked.
"Not at all. Hardening. My skin can turn into a rock like texture. It's more of a defensive quirk then a offensive." Red fuck said.
"And you?"
"None of your effing business."
"Boossss! Be nice!" Wait what?
"You work for him?" Pika Pika asked.
"Yeah." Red fuck said rubbing his neck. "And he doesn't like being around a lot of people also the airport people are afraid that he'll take over the plane.."
"Wow aren't they so nice! Put someone who you thinks a threat with 5 pro heroes! Woo! Great job." I said.
"Huh?" Red fucker said.
"Are you that stupid? Or have you been living under a rock." I said looking at him. "All of us are pros." He still looked confused. "Green fucker is Deku. Engine calves over there is Ingenium. Sparky is Chargbolt. The girl is Uravity. And I'm Ground Zero."
"Oh I thought you looked familiar."he said. Ugh he's stupid but kinda cute...
"Hello passengers! Please take your seats at this moment. We will be taking off in about 15 minutes." The pilot said. Everyone sat down.
"Why the fuck did you sit down next to me?" I asked the red head.
"Well I need to be able to see or reach my boss but he wanted the electric boy to sit by him. And this is the nearest seat.."
"Tsh fine."
"Uhh so what are you doing going to Fukuoka?"
"We were told to take down a villian group that is there."
"And what is that group?"
"You know you ask a lot of questions."
"I'm just trying to make conversation. By the way my name's Kirishima!"
"Tsh. Whatever." I put my headphones on and connect them to my phone. Shitty hair was trying to get my attention. But I just turned up my music. He gave up and fell asleep.... on my shoulder. I could feel Floaty fuck and shitty nerd looking at me. I gave up and fell asleep too.
~~~~~~~
Heroes
Deku:1
Baku:2
Kami:4
Iida:7
Ura:8