author's note//please read

Hello my beautiful and dedicated readers,

I apologize for such a random and lengthy hiatus that I didn't even realize I was taking! After my last update, which was on Christmas, I started a new semester in college and shit got hard, let me tell you. My grades were no longer the perfect straight A's that I was used to, I went through a difficult period in my relationships with my family, and I had to learn how to juggle having a boyfriend for the first time in my life (which is going amazing btw, that's my husband y'all). 

So, the purpose of this side note is to first of all say that I'm sorry for suddenly ghosting. I was so excited about this sequel and definitely did not expect to take the long ass break from writing that I did out of nowhere.

In general, I've been pretty detached from a lot of things. Social media was no longer a priority for me, so I practically stopped using my fan account and therefore, I barely know what's going on in the real lives of my characters anymore, meaning that finding inspiration to keep writing has been way harder than I thought it would be. 

So here's what I plan to do with this story. If you're reading Shade Gang 2, it's most likely cause you read the OG Shade Gang, and so you saw how I made the last chapter of that more of a narrative-fanfic type ending. Since I no longer picture myself writing it the way I intended, I can write one for this story or I can end it off with a Q&A chapter like I've done in the past as well to give you guys closure to my version of the celebrities that I have turned into my characters that I love so much. 

Comment below which ending you'd prefer and I promise I will try my absolute best to give you guys what you deserve as soon as I can. You've stood by me through my many breaks from writing due to life getting in the way so many times that it's the least that I can do.

With love as always,

B.