Premise

Runeterra's chronicles certainly are the hardest to tell. They diverge, they create contradictions and they are never reliable. Its annals are jagged, its legends are vague and some events have way too many versions. After centuries, most of the researchers have decided that there is not one true record, but only some hypothesis. If you choose one, you will delete a great number of them. And this in the name of a coherent report.

Nothing of what has been written is right, just possible. And with possibilities, the historians try to build the foundation of a fragile structure.

I have chosen to address these materials in the same way. I will go near to a hypothesis and I will develop it, so I can add a piece in the puzzle of Runeterra's complicated timeline.

My words will not be the truth, history is not full of certainties. It will be a simple elaboration, a vague attempt to recreate a fact of this world. This fact is not important, but it is just a small grain of sand lost inside the huge desert of this land's chronicles.

Even if it will not belong to the official records, even if it is not reported by the ones that recreate Runeterra's history, I still ask you to give it some attention.

I do not pretend to be magniloquent, I also do not want to contradict who knows this subject better than me. I just want to give my apocryphal contribution with a story that has gained my attention.

NOTICE: 

I am not a native english speaker. So, if you find some mistakes, please report them to me so I can improve my written english skills. Be polite, I perfectly know that my grammar is not perfect.

Thanks for you help,

Alba