Chapter 1

Hey people! (that is, if anyone sees this!) I hope you like this story, I tried to start it where Archenemies left off, but the season might be a bit off. I just liked The idea of where this was, and so I made it fall! Well, I hope you like my fan fiction that I'm writing! Bye.
The air was cold and damp, and Nova was shivering in her light sweater. The fall evening was cold and gloomy, and she could tell that it had recently rained. She was getting fed up of having to stay inside, since the rain had been pouring down hard. It had finally stopped raining, and she had been happy to leave the house, since Honey had been practising make-up on her. Nova had tried to wash it all off, but she suspected there was still some left on her face.

As she walked, Nova could hear the wind whistling in her ears. She kept on going, looking down at the leaves littering the ground. Suddenly, she felt something smash into her. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't realise..." Nova trailed off as she realized who she had bumped into, " Oh! Adrian, I hadn't realized... What are you doing here? ". Adrian looked at her, "I was looking for you! Hey... Are you wearing makeup?" . "Oh, I hadn't realized it was still on..." Nova mumbled, rubbing at her face. " Oh, you don't have to take it off, it looks, pretty. But, um, you're always pretty, even without make-up on... uh... " Adrian said as he held out his hand to her. Nova looked down and realized she had stumbled into him. She quickly righted herself and looked into his eyes. "Why are you here, anyways, Adrian?" She asked him as she dusted herself off, mostly so she didn't have to look up to him while her cheeks where a bright red. " can't I come visit my friends once in a while? " Nova looked at him questioningly and he looked away, "But, I, uh came here to tell you that I think I might have a lead in Nightmare. I need you to help me find her!" Adrian looked at her with pleading eyes, and she couldn't do anything other than say yes. Oh, what had she gotten herself into now? She couldn't help Adrian tonight! She had been about to start a crucial part of the plan to save her Uncle!!!

Okay guys, what do you think? Did I do a good job?