// 20 : Ciel //

Last sebaciel chapter for now, next week it's back to Elizabeth. (We were supposed to switch today, but I didn't feel like torturing my readers ahah.)

The words that fell from Ciel's mouth burned as they left. His heart beat wildly in his ears. His skin felt like it was on fire. His butler, whom the words were directed at, stood unmoving. He looked shocked. A crushing feeling relayed in his heart.

"A-ah... nevermind, you clearly don't feel the same way- I apologize-?!" He said before his collar was yanked by his butler.

"Forgive me for my boorish behaviour." He whispered.

He pulled his master into a kiss, more like a peck, and then blushed profusely. Ciel grunted, unsatisfied with the simple embrace, and it was his turn to pull on Sebastian's tie. The kiss initiated by Ciel was deeper and full of passion, he felt his butler trying to match his  pace. They pulled apart for air.

"Ciel.." The demon said, panting.

Ciel swallowed nervously. "Are we... going to go any further?" He said, voice nearly a whisper.

"It's up to you, master. After all, I'm just your humble servant. I'm very good at following orders, as you know." Sebastian smirked.

"Right then." Ciel tore off his eye patch. "S-sebastian...  I... Damn you, demon, you know what I want!" He blushed bright red.

"Of course, Ciel~." The demon said, as low and sensual as he could make it.

Ciel gulped. "But.. I want to be on top."

"What?" The word signalling confusion fell out of Sebastian's mouth.

"You already have lots of experience with women, and I want to be your first for something. I want to make sure you won't ever forget me, so I want to take something from you. Call it selfish, but human children always want to hold on to the things they love." He reasoned.

Sebastian blushed a bit, which made Ciel happy.

"What do you say, Sebastian?" He asked.

"I exist only to fulfill your requests." Sebastian bowed, seemingly meaning yes.

Ciel felt a burning desire in his heart, scorching his very soul. He wanted this. He wanted Sebastian more than anything. The flaming want burned even brighter and hotter than the blaze of revenge that forever sat in the bottom of his heart. Sebastian.

Sebastian.
"I love you, Sebastian. I love you." He whispered as he straddled the man below him.

"I love you too, Ciel." The sensual whisper caressed his ear.
Does he even know how much he drives him mad?

Do they even know the extent to their lust for each other?

Will they ever realize how deep they are drowning in each other, how much they used to kill themselves stealing another glance, painfully wishing the other would make a move?

None of that matters anymore.

Less than two days before his wedding, and Ciel Phantomhive has lost his virginity to a man, his butler, a demon.

His butler was a homosexual, and so was he.