O3. miu miu.

i've edited this extensively for months now and i have no idea what was going through my mind when first writing this. it's pretty fast-paced and Messy so let me know if you're confused about anything :]

p.s i've updated but i'm on break and in a place where there is no wifi until the end of august so i'll be replying sloooow.

it's later that night, when jeongguk's driving taehyung home, that he questions him: "what's your hyung going to do if he finds out that we're not really dating?" he looks at the boy in the passenger seat, who's looking through instagram (for new ...

it's later that night, when jeongguk's driving taehyung home, that he questions him: "what's your hyung going to do if he finds out that we're not really dating?" he looks at the boy in the passenger seat, who's looking through instagram (for new husband material probably, jeongguk thinks). 

taehyung, distracted, doesn't look up when replying with, "he'll make me live with him."

distracted by his two year old's tantrum, jeongguk hadn't truly taken a look at yoongi, but he'd glanced at him and he didn't look intimidating. he was petite, had worn a bucket hat and fucking birkenstock's—the brand that jeongguk's mom wears, and held lavender, packaged neatly in newspaper, in his hand.

the only thing that was perhaps intimidating was the way he'd used the mentioned lavender to whack taehyung over the head repeatedly. it didn't do much though; taheyung just got petals in his ash grey locks (making him look that 1% more gorgeous). other than that, there wasn't much to work with this 'yoongi hyung' in terms of intimidation. he look irritated, yes, but not intimidating. so why had taehyung's eyes widened and why had he gulped loudly upon looking at yoongi?

jeongguk frowns, glancing at taehyung. "what's bad about that?"

"he lives in the underworld."

of course, jeongguk thinks, i'm talking to a siren; why would he have a human for a hyung? no, having the devil as a hyung for taehyung looked about right.

though honestly; who would've thought that the devil wore birkenstocks?

"oh."

"yeah."

"he isn't, uh, what the bible portrays him as." jeongguk, not sure of what to respond with, responds.

"what?" taehyung laughs, "he isn't hades, that's the guy he married."

"oh, okay—wait," jeongguk furrows his brows, "what the fuck?"

"hades? probably the equivalent of your devil? you heard of him?" jeongguk nods slowly, "what about the story of hades and persephone?"

jeongguk thinks back to when he'd last heard of the mentioned. it was in percy jackson: the lightening thief — he'd watched it with yugyeom though he hadn't taken much in what with him constantly complaining about it.
(yugyeom, throughout the film, crying: