Chapter 2: Two Skeletons, One House, Crazy Roommates

WARNING THIS IS A LONG ASS CHAPTER SO BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUP BECAUSE HERE WE GO
(Also some credit to @TheMusicalMoonChild)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I froze, feeling like I was gonna faint at any second after hearing a deep and friendly voice. Who is behind me? Is it another monster? Do they lust for sex or for blood? I don’t know what they lust for and I don’t want to find out.

That’s when I heard the same voice talking. Of course I tremble at the sound of it. I was so scared that I hadn’t realised Flowey was staring at the owner of the voice.

“Y'know it’s not nice to leave someone hanging right?” the mysterious voice said.

I still didn’t turn around. Again, I was scared to turn around. I don’t know who this mysterious voice belongs to. It could be Toriel who decided to follow me through the doors of the ruins. It could be a monster who lusted for blood or sex, which is probably the most likely choice. That’s when Flowey spoke up.

“Sans leave!” he said with a hint of fear in his voice.

“Ah Flowey! It has been a long time. I wasn’t expecting you to leave the ruins after what happened,” a high pitched voice said.

That’s when it hit me. The monster behind me was a funking girl. I turned around and see a skeleton standing there. One of her eyes is covered by something while the other is being shown. She’s wearing a sweater dress, which has a fluffy hood, and a fluffy scarf. There is red splotches on her sweatshirt. It looked like it was blood. She’s grinning widely, which was a bit creepy.

Flowey growled a bit. “Sans don’t remind me. I’m here to protect this human. She doesn’t deserve to be raped or killed.”

Sans grunted in response. “Well it happens and you know it. She will need to learn that this would is raped or get killed. That’s how this world is like now.”

“It doesn’t have to be!” Flowey yelled with anger in his voice.

“That’s how it is. If Frisk didn’t die, it would have been different. But that’s how this would is,” Sans said with a smirk.

I sighed and looked away. “I am still here you two..”

They looked at me with a look that was funny to me. I looked straight at Sans. I don’t know anything about this monster and I don’t want to stay around to find out. It will be dangerous.

“I need to go. I want to get further away from the entrance to the ruins.” I said, trying to sound as confident and secure as I could.

Sans’s smirk became much more bigger. It was kinda scary. I didn’t think there was anything to smirk about. It confused me more than anything else.

“Oh honey.. If you go you will die. The only chance of survival is coming with me.” Sans said with a bit of a smile on her face if you could call it that, but at the same time kept that horrible ass smirk.

I glared at Sans. “I don’t even know you, you dick!!! Why would I want to go with someone who can kill me or force me to have goddamn sex?!”

Sans gasped with a look that was hurt, but it was just gross to me because it’s fake. “How DARE you! All I am trying to do is help a dear child who doesn’t know how to defend herself!”
I became so angry, I can’t even describe it. “Excuse me?! I am sixteen almost seventeen! And for your information, I know how to defend myself, you prick!!!!”