Chapter 10

"Of course. You go first." I say to him smiling. "Ok first question." He says. We play for a while and get to know each other more. I still haven't told him about my family dying...

"So Karrisa... why haven't I seen your family in your videos at all?" Matthew asks curious. And there's the question I've not been looking forward to at all. Sh*t what do I do or say... I have no clue like wtf. I'm freaking out! My heart sinks and a lump forms in my throat. Matthew can tell something's wrong cause I haven't replied. "Is something wrong?" Matthew asks worried. "U-um.... they died. In a car accident. But I'm fine don't worry." I reply and he looks shocked.

"I'm so sorry Karrisa I didn't know." He says and hugs me. I instantly hug back and that's when we have to go. We get up and start walking down to the lobby. My heart is racing. I don't want to see Jack G. "You look scared." Matthew whispers in my ear. "I-I just don't want to see Jack." I reply. "It's ok I've got your back. I'll take care of him later." He replies and I nod. We get to the lobby and everyone's already in the limo.

We hop in and I don't dare look at Jack G. I'm too scared. Bart opens the door and talks to us. "Ok so after the show we are going to aparty. I want you guys to meet some people and just have a good time." Bart says and we nod in response. Nash comes and sits on the other side of me while Matt is on the other. "Hey" He whispers in my ear. "Hey" I whisper back. "I heard what happened with you and Jack. I'm sorry that happened." He whispers and I nod but don't make eye contact. I rest my head on Matthews shoulder.

"Um... what's goin on between you two? I've never seen anyone like Matthew or touch him unless they got dared to." Jack G says rudely. I glare at him. "Shut up Jack. He's better than you." Nash says and I smile at him. "Shut the f*ck up Nash. You're Matthews only friend. Matthews a d*ck, he's pathetic, a loser and I'm far better than him." Jack says. I look up at Matt who looks hurt as h*ll. "No wonder Karrisa likes him. They're perfect for each other. Two pathetic losers." He says and smirks. "Shut up ts not funny you b*tch!" Andrea yells at him. "Everyone just shut up! Jack shut your mouth! Lets have a good day and leave Matthew and Karrisa alone. Yoyre the b*tch who cheated on her! You're the f*cking pathetic one!" Carter yells at Jack G and everyone goes silent.

I can't believe that all just happened. I can't believe Jack said that. F*ck. If I let Matthew in then he will probably do the same. I look at Andrea with my head still on Matts shoulder and panic. What the hell do I do?! He's just gonna hurt me! No Matthew can't do that... Or can he.

I want to cry really hard. I'll never find anyone without getting hurt! I take my head off Matthews shoulder and just sit up not looking at anything but my fumbling fingers. I'm scared to death. I just want my razor but Matthew flushed it. Sh*t sh*t sh*t. Matthew looks at me worried. I can see him in the corner of my eye but I don't look back at him. He's just gonna hurt you Karrisa.

We get to the show and perform. I can't look at anyone behind stage but Andrea. I tell her everything. Literally. She understands but is sad that I think Matthew will hurt me. I get on stage and put on a good fake smile. We perform and meet new fans. After the show is over I'm thirsty so I go and get a bottle of water. I'm walking back when a hand grabs my wrist and spins me towards them but pulls me into a indent in the wall leading to a bathroom. It's Nash.

"Um may I help you?" I ask him quietly. "Oh just thought we could talk." Nash says. "Ok what do you want?" I ask him. "We'll I see you and Matthew are becoming a thing..." I cut him off. "We aren't a thing and never will be." I say ancient quickly. It hurt to say but it's true. "Oh..." He trails off and puts his hand on my waist. "Can we be a thing?" He whispers and I pull away. "I'll never he a thing with any of you." I say to him coldly. "Stop being so cold and stop pushing people away. Listen I really like Matthew as a friend and I know he likes you... but I can treat you way nicer." He says leaning in. I push him away hard and run away. But that's when I bump into someone... oh great. It just has to be him.