The Boy Looking In: Chapter 1

Hey All! Told you I would try and do this every three days or so:).

Thank you to ALL of my fans<33 You guys keep me writing.

Listening to Akira Yamaoka again....He seems to get me in the mood to write:D.

I'll list the songs I've been listening to while writing these chapters!

So...here's chapter one peepz.

            Chapter One: The Boy Looking In

            When I woke up, I was laying on the floor in the natatorium, being shaken awake. I immediately turned on my side and choked up water that I had apparently swallowed. I looked up at a group of students, 3 girls, 5 boys, all my classmates, looking extremely guilty. I didn't say anything as I stood up, and began to walk away. I never walked away without saying anything like that, but I honestly had nothing to say.

They could count on being ignored for a long, long time.

They could rot if they really wanted to, and I wouldn't say a thing.

Just sit back and watch.

I could hear somebody running after me, probably to apologize, but I just sprinted off, not caring a damn bit about their apology. I was more focused on what I saw when I was beneath the water.

An extremely skinny looking boy, with the most intriguing yet terrifying blue eyes. You would think he would look weird, being so pale with black hair...but it made him look sensitive, and slightly frightened. I wonder what had him so scared....

Probably me.

I had no idea what I looked like then, nor did I care at that moment, but now I did, considering the look of fear in his eyes....and something like sympathy.

I didn't understand it.

I had no idea how I was supposed to.

Before I realized it, I was back home. I walked into the apartment building, and went up the stairs two steps at a time. I unlocked my door after going up two flights, and closed it behind me. The walls in my apartment were a creamy tan color, and the floors were all light colored laminate wood. I walked over to the grayish light brown colored curtains that closed off my bedroom area from the rest of the apartment and quickly changed into some pajamas, turned off the light, and went underneath my covers to hide from the world, and hopefully, my past as well.

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing in my ear. Wonderful. I slept through the night, without any problems this time. I quickly walked into the bathroom, and pulled out my bag of makeup. I put my contacts in first, then I grabbed my black eyeliner and foundation. I put my makeup on quickly, leaving it at the eyeliner and found some clothes to wear. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a gray shirt, and a black hoodie along with my dark gray sneakers. I grabbed my keys, my wallet and my phone and left for school.

It was awfully windy out that day, so my dark brown hair was whipping around, and my hood refused to stay on correctly. I rubbed my eyes, forgetting I had on contacts and quickly remembered when my blue eyes began to water from the irritation.