Prologue

"You know what? Let's end this."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes. Let's break up."

Fvck this life.

I walked down the street with tears in my eyes. I've been fighting my tears ever since I left the cafe where he broke up with me.

That cafe is where we met and where we used to date. Now, that place is like hell to me. I don't want to see that cafe ever again. I don't even want to hear that cafe's name. If I can just delete that cafe in my mind and in the world, I'm gonna do it now without hesitation. Argh.

"Fvck this snow." It's freaking cold outside because it's snowing. I hate this weather. It is so cold and I feel alone.

Here I am again. Alone at my peaceful apartment. All I can do now is cry. Cry my heart out until my heart is numb. This hurts like hell.

I don't know where, when and why it all started. Our relationship was so strong that I thought everything is okay. I thought the two of us was meant to be. I thought we are strong enough to fight every struggles. I thought every thoughts of mine are true.

[Flashback]

"Hello." I heard a man speaking beside me. "Is this seat taken?"

"No."

"Great. Can I perhaps sit here? The cafe is too crowded now and I think you're alone."

I just looked at him with no expression.

"Oh. I don't mean to point out that you're alone. I'm sorry. I'm just gonna seat here and shut my mouth. I'm sorry."

"No. It's okay. It's just my natural expression."

"Oh. The infamous resting bitch face."

"The what?"

"The resting bi... sorry. I should shut my mouth now."

Honestly, he's too jolly... and cute.

After few minutes, his order is ready so he stood up from the table.

"Well, my order's here. I'm gonna go now. Thank you for letting me sit here. I'm sorry for bothering you."

"It's really okay though. It's not like I'm the owner of this cafe."

I smiled a bit and bit my lips because of embarrassment. That's too corny.

"You know, you should smile more often."

He went out with his friends with his iced coffee on his right hand.

He looks so cute laughing with his friends.

I didn't even ask his name

Whatever.

Days past and we met again.

I don't want to show it but I was so happy that I met him again in the same cafe.

"Hello! We meet again!"

"Hi." I smiled.

"Ohhhhhh. Someone's smiling!"

"Shut it."

"Sorry. Haha. You look so cute when you smile."

We talked for a couple of hours.

We talked about our life, our job and our hobbies. More like knowing each other.

I learned that he's a music producer from an entertainment company. He's living alone in an apartment here in Seoul but he's from Gyeonggi-do.

"I met you for the second time now and I didn't even ask your name when we first met. What's your name?"

"My name is Song Y/n. What about you?"

"I'm Kim Hanbin."

[End of Flashback]

Kim Hanbin.

That name that I cherished the most. I love hearing his name. I love saying his name. I love it every time that name popped up in my phone.

Not until now.

We were inseparable. We were happy.

Everything fall down into pieces when we feel like we're falling out of love.

I don't know if that is the main reason but whatever the reason is, it is over now.

All I can do now is cry and cursed in this world.

"Am I that replaceable? I fvcking hate myself."

It hurts so much that I swear to myself that I'm not gonna open myself ever again to someone.