1. Hangover

[YOUR POV]

I opened my eyes and I can feel the throbbing pain in my head. After 3 bottles of soju and few cans of beer, the hangover is now hitting me hard.

I am not really a heavy drinker. I drink occasionally but not like this. Last night is a mess so I just felt that I need something to drown my sadness. Everything went blur because of the alcohol and my tears in my eyes. I don't even remember how I fell asleep.

I stood up to grab a glass of water because I am so freaking thirsty. Drinking a lot of alcohol is not a really good idea. The aftermath feels like shit.

"Oh my gosh. Everything is spinning." I should remind myself not to drink again. "This is your fvcking fault Hanbin."

I should not blame anyone but that is the only way to release this pain. This endless pain. This is just the beginning. I am still not ready for the next days. Moving on is a very looooooong process.

I changed my clothes and wash my face. Suddenly, there's a knock on my door.

"Who is it??!!" I shouted as I wipe my face. "It's freaking 8am. Who the hell it is?"

"Hey. Open the door idiot!"

"Oh great. My silly brother is here."

I opened the door with an unhappy face. "What's up, Yoongi."

"Hey. First of all, call me oppa. Second, why do you look so wasted and third... oh my gosh! Your room is a mess!"

It's early in the morning and my brother is hitting my nerves already. "First of all, I will call you whatever I want. Second, I look like this because this is what I really look like. And lastly, this is my room. Not your room, not your opinion."

"Tell me y/n. Is there any problem? You can tell me." Me and my brother is pretty close to each other. We have the same attitude even if he's just my half brother. We have the same mother. When he's about to turn 2 years old, his parents got divorced. His mother re-married another man and that's my father. They had a baby together and that is me. That's why we have different surnames. We have different fathers but we grew up together that's why we have our sister and brother bond.

He's a supportive brother and I am very thankful for that. I just don't like showing it. He supports me in everything. Actually, we support each other. We're just not the showy type.

"There's nothing wrong." I lied. I just don't like to give him a headache. He and Hanbin is pretty close. They are both music producers that's why they have the same interest. I don't like to ruin their friendship just because we broke up. My brother knows everything about our relationship. He is always there whenever we have problems. But now our 4 years relationship has ended, I don't know how he will react once he knew what happened.

I am planning to tell him what happened but not now. I don't have the energy to tell the whole story. It only breaks me even more.

"You look like a mess."

"I know that, brother. You don't have to rub it in my face."

"Wait a minute. You... you smell like alcohol! I told you not to drink alcohol. You moron!" Shoot. He doesn't want me to drink alcohol because he knows that my alcohol tolerance is very low.

"I am sorry..."

That's all I can say.

All this time, I am always saying sorry to others.

This time I can't help my emotion. My tears fell down on my cheeks. Another breakdown.

He didn't say anything. He just wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

I'm done pretending. I don't want this pain anymore. I am broken.

"If you're ready to tell me what's wrong, you can always approach me. I will not force you today. I will wait until you're ready."

"Thank you, Yoongs."

"I'm still your older brother."

"Yeah yeah."

"You feel better now my little sister?"

"A bit. Thank you, bro. Anyway, why are you here?"

"Oh. About that. Do you think there's a vacant in this building?"

"I don't know. Why? Are you going to move in this building?"

"Nope. I'm good in my current apartment. My friend is looking for an apartment."

"I don't know. Maybe your friend needs to wait for another 3-6 months. I don't think there's any vacant now. Who is that friend of yours?"

"Someone in our company."

"He's also a producer?"

"Yeah."

"What's his name?"

"Hoseok. Jung Hoseok."