lunchtime.

1,420 words.

It was a normal day at work. I work at a big law firm, you know like the kind you see in movies but more boring. Strict dress code (girls must be completely covered no v necks or skirts that come an inch above the knee, no graphic tees, or bright colors),  strict rules (no relationships between co-workers, no eating at your desk, and what goes on in the law firm STAYS in the law firm.) Any way like I was saying it was a normal day at work, I was working on my case, just a divorce that I had to draw up nothing too exciting. I looked at my watch to see what time it was it was 5 till 12 YAY almost lunch thank god I was starving. I was putting the divorce papers into a file when I hear an all too familiar voice... It was my crush, Melanie. She is amazing. She's a short, confident, black girl, with dark blue hair (no bright colors so she went dark blue so they couldn't say anything), she always wears her hair in a bun, but it's quite long on the occasion she wears it down. I am tall, and have short,  ginger hair, and am always mentally beating myself up about everything I say to her. "Hey Autumn!" she said exitedly. "Hey Melanie." I said with butterflies forming in my stomach. I wonder what she needs. I was snapped out of my thoughts by melanies smooth voice. Hearing it is like music to my ears. "I was wondering if I could use your copy machine real quick? Mine needs repaired and the repair people won't be here till two." she said with a little giggle at the end. "Yea. Um sure." I said internally beating myself up for ever thinking she needed something non work related. "Thank you so much Autumn, I have to have this in by one or Mitch will have my ASS; mitch= boss. A handsome man that every girl in the office wanted inbetween their legs. Well except me of course the gay one of the workplace. "Is there anything I can do to repay you?" this is my chance, ask her to have lunch with you Autumn don't be a wuss. "Um actually I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me?" I said hopefully. I seen a look of confusion spread across melanies face. Stupid, stupid autumn she knows your gay she probably thinks your asking her out! Fix this! "Not like in a romantic way or anything." there's no way she's saying yes after that awkward moment. "okay sure let me go grab my wallet and we'll head to the cafeteria." Wait? She said yes? SHE SAID YES!!! Holy shit I'm out to have lunch with Melanie!  I couldn't believe it. I was watching her walk to her desk across the room and I very much enjoyed watching her bend over and look for her wallet in her bag. I had a perfect view of her ass as she searched. "Okay. You ready?" she said. "Yep" I said holding up my wallet. We started walking down the stairs cause the elevator was being repaired, not that I cared cause I was happy with watching melanies ass bounce up and down each step she took. We arrived in the cafeteria and was picking what we wanted. She got a salad with low fat dressing and a cupcake with whipped cream and a cherry, I got a veggie burger with fries, and a chocolate bar. We were eating our lunch talking about our day and how much we both hated our boss and before you know it we were eating dessert. She got the cherry off the top of the cake and licked the whipped cream off the bottom of it then sat it to the side. "I hate Cherry's.  They're disgusting" she said "Well then why did you get one with a cherry?" I said laughing. "Well they're prepackaged and I wanted whipped cream and the only ones with whipped cream had cherries." "Oh my god a cupcake with icing and not whipped cream end of the world" I said in a dramatic voice. We both died laughing and she dropped her cupcake on her shirt.  "Shit" she exclaimed. "oh my god I'm so sorry." I said grabbing napkins for her.  "No it's ok. But I think I'm gonna need to change my shirt." she said. "Can you please run upstairs and grab my backup blouse out of my bag?" "Of course I said I'll be right back." I said grabbing my wallet. "Thank you, I'll meet you at the bathroom?" "Yea that's cool. I'll be right back." I went upstairs grabbed her blouse and headed back thinking about how fucking lucky I was getting to eat lunch with my crush. I went to the bathroom expecting Melanie to be waiting outside of the bathroom but I didn't see her. "Melanie?" I said hoping she would hear me and let me know where she was. "I'm in here just bring the shirt on in." "Okay" I said as I heard the lock click. I entered and reach her the shirt and before I could leave the room she took off her shirt revealing she wasn't wearing a bra. I instantly wet upon seeing her big tits. I blushed and looked away before gainimg a quick confidence boost and turning back around and kissing her. She pulled away and I apologized before being shocked when she shoved me against the wall and started unbuttoning my blouse. I reach over to lock the bathroom door and picked her up sitting her on the sink and pulling off her skirt. She was wearing dark red silk underwear. I licked my lips before putting my mouth on her big tits sucking on her nipples she moaned softly as I sucked, she reach over to start playing with my nipples tugging on my piercings. I stopped sucking on her tits to kiss her we moaned while kissing each other passionately. I got her off the sink and laid her on the floor removing her underwear I caressed her inner thighs teasing her for a few minutes before spreading her legs so I could suck her clit slowly licking up and down "fuck.. Autumn" she moaned as I sucked harder and harder smiling a the fact she was moaning my name. Melanie was moaning my name. After a minute or so of that I lay on my back and she climbs on top of me grinding against my torso while sucking on my tits "oh .. Yes.." I moaned as she sucked. She moved up and positioned her perfect, wet, pussy over my face. I reach up and grabbed her ass shoving her pussy down on my face. She moved steadily as I sucked her clit some more moaning at every tounge flick,  and nibble. She crawled off top of me and started fingering my pussy while rubbing her own clit.   "oh god... Mel.." I moaned as she began picking up pace shoving her fingers in and out of my pussy. "Mel... I-... I'm gonna... Gonna cum... " "me too.." we began scissoring rubbing our clits together faster and faster at a perfect pace. "uhhh..uhh.. Uhh.. Oh my g..shit, shit, shit, Mmmmm, oh fuck.. Fuck Yea.." Melanie said as she came all over my pussy. I came almost instantly at the feeling of her cum running down my pussy. "motherfu-.. Oh... Oh.." that was amazing...
We laid in a sticky, messy, silence, Melanie wrapped in my arms. "I hope no one heard us we could get fired." I said laughing. "Who cares that was amazing. " she said smiling. I smiled back. "Yea. I had no idea you were into girls." "Really? I thought everyone knew." she said running her fingers through my hair. "apparently not." we laughed. "Hey, I was wondering...." she said running her fingers along my collarbone.  "what is it Mel?" I said curious as to what she had to say...  "I was just wondering if  you wanted to have lunch with me again tommorow?" she whispered in my ear. "Fuck yes." I said. "We better get back to work.." I sighed.  "We can't tell anyone ain't our special lunchtimes we will get fired and it's fun fucking you trying not to get caught.." She said seductively..  "Defenitly not." I said. "What happens in the law firm stays in the law firm... "
.......
Okay thank you so much for reading if you did sorry if it sucked it's my first NSFW story that I've shared. Please let me know what you thought, like i said in the description feel free to leave criticism in the comments ♡