Sleepover.

It was a stormy night,  but me (Aja) and my best friend (Riley) decided to have our weekly sleepover we're so close. I think she has a crush on me... I have one on her too and tonight I'm gonna make my move. I'm not out to anyone yet, hell I'm just now coming out to myself as a lesbian.  I hope I'm not wrong about Riley having a crush on me.... I hear a knock at the door so I run down to let Riley in (I know its her it's 7pm she agreed to be here by 7:15 she's never late.).
But when I go to let her in my mom already has, we meet when she's already halfway up the stairs. "OMG hey it's been like 2 hours since we talked! What's up?" she said sarcastically.  We both laughed. She's so funny..  And beautiful, and sweet, and has the best body I've ever fucking seen... She had silky black hair, she was tall, and did I mention that body?.. I have to make a move tonight...  After doing homework for about an hour my mom calls up that it's dinner time were both starving so we run downstairs and get tacos (my mom makes the best tacos. She makes the best homemade taco sauce) we eat dinner with my parents and 2 year old twin sisters then go back upstairs to finish our homework. After we finish homework we turn on our favorite movie "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and sing along to all the tracks. My personal favorite is Toucha Toucha touch me cause of the way Riley's voice sounds singing it, and the way she dances to it... "Aja, your dad,  and I are headed to bed we finally got the twins to sleep." "Okay mom love you guys." I said. "love you too honey. Night Riley. " "Night Mrs. Henson." Riley said with her beautiful voice.. We're watching Hairspray when I decide to finally make my move. I scoot close to her and lean my head on her shoulder, she's wearing her silky lace bra and underwear,  I love the way my skin feels against hers... Anyway I lean my head on her shoulder and start running my fingers across her torso "Riley... " "Yea Aja?" "I have to confess something...." I said getting a lump in my stomach instantly regretting what I said.. "What is it? You know you can tell me anything." Too late now you gotta tell her. "well I've been thinking lately about how close we are and about how maybe we could take it to the next step and get... Closer?" What? ugh that made no sense... "What are you trying to say Aja...?" she said seductively while climbing on top of me. "Are you trying to say you have a crush on me?.. That.." she paused for a brief second to unlatch my bra.. "All you want at this moment is to;" she put her full lips next to my ear and whispered ";Fuck me?" needless to say that statement made me extremely horny, and wet. I grabbed her face and we started to passionately make out she reach down to take off my underwear but I stopped her "My parents are home.. " I said as much as i wanted to fuck her at that moment I wasn't out of the closet yet.. "Then I guess we'll have to be really quiet... " she said in that same irresistible seductive voice that got us here in the first place. "you know I can't say no to that.. " she continues to take off my underwear and throw them to the side.  She teases my thighs a bit before spreading my legs and licking around my throbbing clit teasing me even more.. "Riley please... " and with that she dove into my pussy sucking my clit passionately. I moaned softly as she sucked. "Fuck me Riley.." she sucked my clit and teased my entrance with her tounge awhile before we switched places so I could suck her for awhile she's still the dominant one though...  "Mmm yea Aja... You like that?" "Mmmhmm" I moaned as I continued to suck her clit. "oh you like this pussy? you like this pussy?" "Mmmmmhm" I continued to moan. She grabbed my hair and shoved my face deeper into her pussy which I didn't mind she tastes so sweet... After diving in her pussy awhile I began sucking her tits while she played with mine rubbing my very much erect nipples. Nipples play sends me off and Riley knows my kinks we talk about everything together and at this moment I was so glad that we shared everything including our sexual kinks with each other which is also why I let her be dominant that's her kink. "oh fuck Riley I think I'm gonna cum.. Help me please..." she also got very turned on by begging.  "please I need help my throbbing pussy wants your help.. " I begged. "okay baby.. Let me help... " we got in scissoring position and began grinding our pussys against each other...  "oh fuck Riley I'm gonna cum.. Do you want it?.." "you know I do baby.." I got in a position to where she could find the perfect fit for her mouth around my pussy she rubbed my clit till I came.. I squirted all over her beautiful face. She came as she felt my warm cum in her mouth... We laid together both happy after what just happened... She broke the beautiful silence with a simple sentence "I can't wait till our next sleepover..."
"me neither babe.."

(ahh second story! I really hope you enjoy I enjoyed writing it if you know what I mean 👅💧👅
Also HAPPY PRIDE MONTH)