Chapter 33

Archie's POV

Jughead has been around alot lately and since Callie is so sweet she doesnt want to tell him he has to talk to Betty. Betty has been angry about it and it make sense. Jug is having a hard time talking to Betty about his past that Callie knows about. Anyway Callie and I were at Pop's just having to time together when of course Jughead showed up.

"Ugh you guys Betty is still mad at me. Its like this no matter how many times I apologize." Jughead says.

"Jug she just wants the truth not an apology. She'll be okay over time." Callie says.

"I hope so." Jug says.

They started talking about whether or not he should really tell Betty the truth. The truth even I dont know though now Im alittle angry.

"Well maybe I could help you tell Betty. I'll give a background and then maybe once she knows she'll come to you." Callie says.

"I guess that could work. Maybe we could come up with what to say. Like you dont have to say everything so when she...." Jughead starts but I cut him off.

"Thats enough! I cant take it anymore! Look Callie shouldnt be doing this for you. Do it yourself and stop hanging around and be with Betty." I say.

I got up and left them in the diner. I just went home and started punching my punching bag. Not even 10 minutes later Callie had came into my room.

"What was that? Why did you do that?" Callie asks.

"Because Im sick and tired of Jughead whining and complaining and always being around. Call me selfish, but I just wanted some time alone with my girlfriend." I say.

I continued to punch the punching bag when Callie grabbed my hand and made me face her.

"Why didnt you just tell me that? Archie I love you and I know Jug has been around alot. I didnt think it bothered you that much. Im sorry we should be spending time together without anyone. Though all you had to do was say so." She says.

"God why are you so cute when your sweet? Im sorry Calico. I tell Jug Im sorry. I love you." I say.

"And I love you." She says.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. Things then started getting heated and clothes began to come off.

"Are you sure you want this?" I ask.

"Yes Arch. I want you." She says.

I got up real quick and closed my curtains and went back over to Callie to do something that really took our relationship to the next level.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.