Chapter 35

Callie's POV

I went over to Jughead and sat down across from him. I pushed his laptop down and he looked at me all confused.

"Cal is everything okay?" Jughead asks.

"No. We never had any real closure in our relationship maybe thats why things have been so hard." I say.

"Well I guess. Cal whats going on?" He asks.

"I didnt know." I say.

"Do you still love me?" He asks.

"No I love Archie. Its just we never let our relationship really go. We just need to put all our cards on the table." I say.

"Okay. When Betty wanted to make tell her everything. I ran to you for help because a part of still loved you." He says.

"In a way I kind of rush into a relationship with Archie. So I guess at that time I did still love you." I say.

"I think apart of us will always love each other, but not like it was before." He says.

"Yeah your right." I say.

"Look you love Archie and I love Betty. Also Im really sorry about cheating on you. I should of told you that I fell for your sister. I know you said you forgive me, but I never really forgave myself." He says.

"Jug its fine. I..." I say.

"Ohhh Exes back on the scene. Look at this." Cheryl says.

"We are just talking." I say.

"Sure. To me it looks like a date. Having fun lovelies." She says.

"Cheryl dont start shit." Jughead says.

"I dont have too. Cause these looks got your new lovers nervous. Cheryl says.

I looked around and saw Archie was with Betty outside and they were looking at us. Jug and I both go up and went over to them.

"Hey you two okay?" I ask.

"So whats happening here?" Betty asks.

"Just putting the past in the past." Jughead says.

"What does that mean?" Archie asks.

"It means we loved each other in the past and still will always have those feelings for one another. The feels are more pointed to the friendship. We are in the past and for me Archie I love you." I say and kissed him.

"Okay we should go. They are well..." Jughead says.

Once Archie and I pulled apart Jug and Betty had left. Now I knew what I wanted and who I wanted. That is now and hopefully forever will be Archie Andrews.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.