Chapter 6

PHEW!! I have done ALOT of updating for this story today :D I have tried to make this chapter as long as i could without giving waht's gunna happen in the next chapter away!

ENJOY!! Georgia <3

*Violet P.o.v*

I felt the warm sunlight on my face which made me sigh in happiness.

“Comfy?” a voice said and I bolted upright in my bed. I looked around and it took me a minuet to realise that I was in Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles apartment and it was Louis who was talking to me.

“I was.” I muttered and swung my legs off the side of the bed.

“Well Liam sent me a text saying that we needed to be at the arena in an hour. Ohhh call me when you need clothes.” He said before closing the door, I walked into the bathroom joined to the guest bedroom. I climbed into the shower and washed myself with the vanilla body wash that was already in the shower and climbed out. I wrapped the towel securely around myself and opened the room door.

“LOUISSS!!” I yelled I heard a bang than footsteps running up the stairs.

“You called?” Louis asked appearing in front of me.

“Those cloths would be nice right about now.” I said smiling and he nodded.

“B-b-be r-r-right back.” He stuttered and ran into his room.

*Louis P.o.v*

Once I was in the safety of my room I closed my eyes and tried to calm my body down. Seeing her in nothing but a towel did things to me. Once I had calmed down a little I walked over to my closet and pulled out one of my white shirts and a pair of my too small jeans. I opened my bed room door slowly and walked over to her door I knocked on it three times and it opened to reveal the same sight as it did before.

“Here you go! I’ll be down stairs!” I rushed out and all but ran away from her before I did something that I would regret.

*Violet P.o.v*

I shook my head at Louis’s weirdness and looked at the cloths in my hands. I saw that there was stationary on the desk and an idea formed.

***

“HURRY UP VI!!” Harry yelled from the other side of my door. I quickly buttoned up my top, grabbed the guitar that was sitting on a stand in the corner that I had already tuned.

“What do you think?” I asked opening the door and Harry looked me up and down, opening and closing his mouth.

“Where did you get it?” he asked looking confused.

“Well this is Louis’s jeans and top and the shoes are what I was wearing yesterday under my school pants.” I explained and Harry nodded slowly.