Sleepover and silliness

Just a small cute story I decided to make ^^

"Are you guys sure about this?"

"Whaaat, you scared?" Hiroki jeered, pulling the board out of the box and setting it on the floor between them all.

"N-No!" Taiyou's voice came out a bit more meek than he intended. When the three of them had decided on a sleepover at Hiroki's, this particular activity hadn't been on the menu. "W-Well, uh... I mean... I'm not so good with this kind of stuff, is all..."

"Ouija's just a game," Saori said softly. "It's totally fake..."

Taiyou nodded slowly as he watched Hiroki place the planchette on 'hello.' "If you're sure..." Hesitantly, his fingers joined his teammates' on the planchette.

"So, uh... how do we even work this thing?" Hiroki asked.

"Are you kidding?" Saori huffed cutely. "This was your idea, and you don't even know how to play?"

"Listen, I know how it's played, I just don't know if you're supposed to like, say some cool magic junk before you start or something!"

Saori shook his head. "No, you're way overthinking it. You just start asking questions, like this." He cleared his throat. "Are there any spirits here?"

They all watched the planchette in varying states of suspense... though nothing happened.

"M-Maybe they're busy?" Taiyou suggested.

"Busy doing what?" Hiroki asked bluntly. "They're kinda dead."

"Uh.... ghost stuff... like haunting houses, I gues--" His sentence ended in a squeak as the planchette moved beneath his fingers, slowly but surely making its way to 'yes.'

"Woah, sweet!" Hiroki grinned. "You know how to play Vanguard?"

"Why would a ghost know how to play Vanguard?" Saori asked sweat dropping as he hugged a pillow.

"I dunno how old the ghost is! Maybe they died like a week ago! In a Vanguard related accident!" He looked about the room, as if expecting to just see some spectral entity hanging around. "Hey, how'd you die, anyway?"

"I can feel you pushing it towards the 'V,' Hiroki...."

"Don't know what you're talkin' about."

Taiyou piped up. "Umm... shouldn't we be a little quieter? What if the ghost thinks we're being rude?"

"Are you afraid of the ghost or do you want to make friends with it," Saori asked rather teasingly. Usually he's really shy, but around his two best friends, he was more lively and cheerful.

"I-I'm just saying--" and his voice became a peep, "what if we make it angry?"

"Hey, guys? Did you see this thing move at all?" Hiroki asked, looking down at the board.

The planchette rested on 'M,' definitely not where it had been a few moments ago. Then slowly, so slowly, it seemed to gravitate towards 'U.'

"W-Which one of you is doing that!?" Taiyou cried.

"Don't look at me." Saori immediately turned his head in Hiroki's direction.