Chapter 3

I run back down stairs, and slowly inching my way into the living room, I see them, one tall and fair, and the other tall and dark, I hit the fair one with the bat, he goes down in pain, I say warning, "Grab your friend and get the hell out of my house." The dark one smirks and says, "Your house? This is our hang out." He laughs, I say poising the bat in the ready position, I say, "You better get your friend and get out, or else, I'll hit you so hard with this bat, that you won't wake up 'till next week!" He laughs again, and I thwack him in the head, he goes down in pain.

I drop the bat, grab both of them, and drag them both out of the house, throwing them onto the driveway, I say threatening, "If you ever come around here without Sam or mine's permission, I won't hold back, understand boys!?" They nod getting up, "Good, now get out of my sight before I call the police for trespassing." They run for it and I smile.

Once I'm back in the house, I call, kindly, "Mizuko, you can come out!" He comes down the stairs, and asks looking at Sam, "Are you alright, Daphne?" Daphne? I say helping Sam up, "You must be mistakes this is Sam, my sister." Mizuko frowns for a second then smiles, "My apologies, I'm Mizuko, it is nice to meet you, Miss. Sam." I laugh, as Sam says calmly, "It's Samantha, but Dawn calls me Sam for short." I plop down on the couch and sigh, "Tomorrow's the first Day of school, Sammy." She smiles, "I know exactly what you're gonna wear, Dawn! A nice Blue---" I cut her off, 'No! Never in a million years! You can't make me!" I hate dresses, they just don't don't feel right, I don't like them.

Sammy gets an evil smirk on her face, "I can make you wear a dress Dawn, I can and I will." I say arguing, shaking my head no, "Say's the girl who got easily tied up."....................